Reviews for Family Recipe
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is such a great addition. I love it, because people never write Rossi nor do we see him in the show as a person to take care of children
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Aw uncle Rossi was just so sweet! Which is not something you can call Rossi anyway! lol Your amazing stories are mending my broken heart! After the end of season 7 I thought I would never get that Demily HEA with the babies and the house with the white fence! That was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read! Thank you for sharing it with us!
DarkenedRosepetals chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
So I've been searching for a writer who does great stories on Morgan/Prentiss and it looks like I have found one.

I was hooked from the very first paragraph. I loved how you protrayed Rossi in this; made me like his character even more.

Great Job.
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Great story, very sweet. Like that Rossi found his paternal side if only it was temporarily. Hope Prentiss' pregnancy sickness stops soon. Looking forward to finding out the sex/birth.

I owe you an e-mail, but life has been kinda crazy this past month or so. Planning to do it tomorrow, if not it will be next weekend or the weekend after...definitely by the end of Feb! Will explain everything in what is undoubtedly going to be a long e-mail.
Kara Thrace chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I just finished reading this whole series, and i love it :) Even in this totally AU environment, Emily and Morgan are still true to character, which is hard to do so kudos, and all the other players are equally well written. Can't wait to see where it all goes. Thanks for a fun read!
DrakesGirl09 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I always felt there was a special bond between Rossi and Prentiss. I think it might come from both of them entering into a fully established team and having to figure out how they fit into it. I'm glad this story was about their special friendship and not about it being more between them. I think Rossi would make a great grandfather figure for Addy. Great job, really enjoyed it.
manu29 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love i love i love!

Althought I don't like too much love story between the team, it's still a pleasure to read you!

(sorry for mistakes!)
prentissish chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Rossi came out adorable in this one! Looking out to read more Addy/Derek/Preggo Em soon! :)
BlahBlahBlah chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
WHAT! I WANTED TO KNOW THE SEX!
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
What a sweet one-shot; I enjoy Rossi and Prentiss' relationship on the show and you portrayed it beautifully here! I'm looking forward to the next Addy story :)
dannyanne chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
So sweet. And I actually love the Emily/Rossi and the Morgan/Rossi realtionship so I liked this story very much.
Amelia chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
loved it so much! Can't wait to read more of the Addy series!
47329204934784902898123123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love these stories. They can't end...ever!