Reviews for Chrono Cross: Radical Dreamer
DarkCloud91 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
I swear, Crono's team and Serge's team are like Isaac's and Felix's team joining up to ignite the Mars Lighthouse in Prox after Felix ignited the Jupiter Lighthouse in Golden Sun: The Lost Age.
Also, Marle sounds too much like Mia in the first Golden Sun when she encounters Alex atop the Mercury Lighthouse.
DarkCloud91 chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
You should write a Golden Sun: Dark Dawn fic or a Dark Cloud fic!
DarkCloud91 chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
Have you ever noticed how Crono's team and Serge's team kinda look like the Warriors of Vale from The Lost Age?
DarkCloud91 chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
I am about to make a tribute to both Serge and Kid set to Time is Changing by Chiyo Yano.
SirRealism chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
That was kind of a let down. I was looking forward to watching them gradually solve the mystery of their memories, possibly while wondering why they seem to be amazing fighters.
Picky chapter 29 . 1/9/2009
Wonderful story! I have enjoyed this story very much :)

I am wondering, are you still interested in having sequel anymore? I hope so.
John chapter 27 . 7/30/2007
This has gotta be the best fanfic I've ever read in my life. You've inspired me to write my own fanfic. P.S. You said you were making a sequel to this. When is it going to be complete? Or is that idea dead? If it is, I can understand. I mean we all got other things to do. Great job again!
accountkiller2384678 chapter 27 . 7/27/2005
very good
Goithic Angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hiya I really like this story. I always knew they were ment to be. there one of my favorite coupel. I like when they got maryed! I thought they were gonna have to kill him when Lynx took over his mind. all and all it was a good story i hope there's a sequel
Hatenaku chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I can't remember if I ever reviewed or not...but I had to to add this story to my favorites list. I read it forever and fell in love with it. Wicked good story!
Picky chapter 29 . 5/31/2004
Very good story! :) enjoyed it alot... I hope that you are writing sequal to this story or even a new story... So, just do it!
NymphadoraKlutz chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
does this mean that Karsh won't be able to remember? If he don't remember I be sad. I love be in the story!
Other than that,goody!
Reiko x 3 chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
Rei: MINE! *glomps Magus(a.k.a Janus)*
Magus: *sighs* Not again. *glances at Dark* Some help would be greatly appreciated.
Dark: Gladly. *evil grin* FLARE STAR!
explosion
Rei: *charred* X_X
Magus: Kuja's right. You are getting better.
Dark: *smirk* I get a lot of practice.
Reiko: -_- Why me... Glad you added Magus to the story! Ja ne!
son of vegeta chapter 29 . 10/20/2003
Oi. Dunno if I've already reviewed this thing or not (I know I read it a long while back), but I'll go ahead and do so just in case I didn't. Damn good piece of work you did with this. I truly hope that you change your mind about the cancellation of its sequel, because I'd love to see where they go from here. Keep up the excellent work, and smile, because God loves you. :P
YukimuraSanada chapter 27 . 5/18/2003
Man!Incredible!Astonishing!This was , like, THE BEST fic I've ever read about CC !

Really really real good!

Will there be a sequel ?

PLease let there be a sequel!