Reviews for Memories
kissacazador chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
These were some tough, vivid memories she had to live with. As painful as they were, its best to get them out in the open so they could deal with them.

Loved the last line too.

Its cool that you wrote in both of your 'names' into this story again :))
kissacazador chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Liked how Sam and Mike found them!
kissacazador chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
That Megan is a bitch! The way they treated Dean, yuck :( But, atleast Sam is looking for them.

FYI: I wouldn't mind be kidnapped with Dean either, lol!
kissacazador chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I can understand why JD doesn't believe this story his dad told, but I betcha if he would meet Sam, then he would end up trusting him too ;)
kissacazador chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
This was a powerful chapter and I liked how all the family's dirty laundry was aired. The bar fight was awesome!
kissacazador chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I'm liking this so far and very sorry I haven't had the time to read & review it. Time to move on to the next chapter!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
I like how Sam and Dean are rescued from Hell and taken to the higher plane. If Sam and Dean don't live long, then they should at least be reconized by Heaven.
CudaChick7 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Hi. I just want to tell you that I love your stories. They are wonderfully written. Also, I love Supernatural and my name is Becca. Haha.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
If you have to be kidnapped by demon dealing witches, Dean Winchester is definitely the person to be kidnapped with. Not least of all, Sam will be looking for Dean in additon to Dean being pretty darn tough.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
It's really interesting how many people think their parents have no lives. I'm glad her husband trusted Sam. The police are never willing to believe in the supernatural.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I like the idea that some people do survive hunting and carry on to the next generation. Its so much more like SciFi and Fantasy than the hard-core "everybody dies" that the Horror only genre show people try to push.