Reviews for The Custodian
toolazytologin chapter 2 . 9/10
Why is shirou tracing NPs on zombies without Magical propierties again? he could just find a vantage point trace his bow and fire countless weak arrows just to blow them to bits, thats way more efficient and less time consuming.
7137 chapter 1 . 7/17
Nice first chapter, but Archer is a real name actually
Im a guest chapter 5 . 3/9
welp I will await for the new one:/ SABER SABER !
Im a guest chapter 3 . 3/9
I feel that he should be able to trace more:/
ahsoei chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
I thought of Medusa when you mentioned Rider. And I didn't expect to see Shido to form contract with True Assassin. Who will be the Saber, Lancer and Berserker in this story, if they will come out?

This is a nice story. Keep it up! ;) (y)
ZE Bri-0n chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
"If that guy was a magus he origin would be firearms" you're forgetting a bit of Nasuverse lore: everything has an Origin, but it only really matter to magi.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Actually, Archer is a real name. It's British, and as far as I know hasn't been used since the 18th century.
Wacko12 chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
so now they know who he is
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
The only reason Shirou had that numbness issue was because he wasn't adept at tracing yet..

This is Archer we're talking about, there's no way he would have this weakness at this point.

Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
I really don't think Archer needs another lover. ...Btw is he still in a heroic spirit form? I know he isn't able to utilize his powers as a counter guardian...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
please update soon i cant wait to read the next chap i also hope saber/arturia comes in soon
ThePizziaMan chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
This is really good. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Great story hope you update soon
ChaosRagnak chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
I know the story is 2 years old as of now, but i sincerely hope you finish it. I love how the story is progressing and hope to read more of it :)