Reviews for The Custodian
Wacko12 chapter 3 . 6/25
so now they know who he is
The only reason Shirou had that numbness issue was because he wasn't adept at tracing yet..

This is Archer we're talking about, there's no way he would have this weakness at this point.

UNLESS YOU'RE USING IT AS A PLOT POINT FOR SEX LOL
I really don't think Archer needs another lover. ...Btw is he still in a heroic spirit form? I know he isn't able to utilize his powers as a counter guardian...
NOOOOOOO SHEEEEROOHH~~ UPHOLD THE IDEAL! TT
please update soon i cant wait to read the next chap i also hope saber/arturia comes in soon
ThePizziaMan chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
This is really good. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Great story hope you update soon
ChaosRagnak chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
I know the story is 2 years old as of now, but i sincerely hope you finish it. I love how the story is progressing and hope to read more of it :)
The Master Warlord chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is good and interesting, but such a pain to read. When you write, you should only have one person talk in quotes each paragraph, as to not cause confusion on who is speaking. What I see right now is a story that I probably would've enjoyed when it is not as difficult to read as right now. I might reread it if this problem is resolved though.
zaber999 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
it has been almost a year please try to update again soon
voidblade6 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
... sooo are you ever going to update this cause this is the one of the better stories I have ever read.
voidblade6 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
rei bashing is easy... she is a bitch! Then again takashi is a Dick with a capital D so they kinda deserve each other..
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Ehh!? Rider's in this one!
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Hey, I know a great idea for your FSN/Muv Luv story. Well, it could be either Fate Zero or FSN. In either, Medusa Rider or Berserker Lancelot being Eishis, Rider because she's a pro at any kind of vehicle, and Berserker corrupting a Takemikazuchi and using it to mulch a herd of BETA would be pretty awesome.
Uraharaisgod chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Hrm, interesting...so, the Servants are called to this world for a reason nobody knows, and they seem to be former Servants only, Iskandir and Assasin of the 4th War, plus EMIYA of the 5th War. I'm curious as to whether or not Saber will appear later, and if so which incarnation it will be (4th or 5th Saber, or if it is a later or earlier Arturia, or a different Servant alltogether)