Reviews for Breaking Peace
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 1/19
please continue! it's so interesting!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
you've set the scene good, though I'm sceptical given peace has been reached and life has to have balance and all that. Also surely if Madara was the common enemy then going back and removing Madara ought to be the goal yes? But anyway, it definitely shows potential...
rakat14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon! Lovin it!
StoneLily chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
seems like it will be a wonderful story
Amorphous Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This has potencial!
Nocturnas Resting chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
come on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppddddddddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeee eeeeeeeee finaly *pout*
bribright91 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wonderful start! Please update soon
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I would very much like to see where this is going. I am a huge fan of AU and time-travel in Naruto, mostly because I find it very sad that Naruto never got to know his parents :(. Anywho, update soon please!
Naoremonth chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Can't wait to see how this plays out! Looking forward to that second chapter.
lotrhpfan1234 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I absolutely adore time travel fics, and i really hope you plan to continue this one since it seems really interesting
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
very nice
Persefone88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You have set up a solid and workable background for Naruto's timetravel.
A few well thought out/orginal points I liked:
- Kushina looked the scrools so that Naruto could not access them until he was grown up and more responsible. Leaving a kid with dangerous seals would NOT have been a good ideƩ.
- Naruto testing the seal for shorter periods before hand and not just jumping stright into the distant past.
- Naruto receving advise from Shikamaru instead of doing the whole time travel thing completly on his own.
- The change with the timetravel beeing well thought out and not a last ditch effort in a losing war or a freak accident.
- The United Shinobi Nations was a very nich touch.

Good luck with the writing. Hope a new chapter shows up soon : )
somedayisours chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love it you have a great amount of detail and its not forced sounding update soon
war sage chapter 1 . 2/26/2013