Reviews for And Counting
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/1
I almost feel ashamed of myself for liking that so much. Almost. But hey, that just proves what a good writer you are! Gunji is my favorite. Even though his route is one scene and ends in death. Apparently it's about half of the fanbase's favorite too though, which is great! Just means it gets that much more fanmade material I feel kinda bad for Kiriwar, though. Poor guy is kinda left out of the youngsters' fun. Or pain. Or both?

Anyways, I didn't really notice the title thing much. There's only so much you can do about that so don't worry about it.

Thanks for writing!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I am left spechless, in a good way.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was so incredibly hot! I gotta give that one gigantic "unf!" I personally love this paring and i cant believe this story isnt high on the favorites list! Its so sexy!
TheOnlyExceptionIsYou chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god dat was excellent u portray them do well good job ]
Lovelylexy1212 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
animefanx10001 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
so sexy and spic cant believe this only has 6 reviews and 7 adding mine! i REALLY HOPE YOU GET MORE REVIEWS! i hope you make another story with this pairing! i obcess over this! FAVED! O A O 3
dramaticmusic chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
really well written and really hot . i liked it .
aerinx chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is one of the best and hottest things I've ever read, seriously... it was a mind-blowing experience not only for Gunji and Akira xD
bre 42 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
that was a really great story. wow
Imigen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was really great and very hot, also just to tell you I read this normally and then I read it again with L and B, I think it is really good with either pairing.
99rain99 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I LOVE THIS, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Aah, Akira is soo sweet yet I love Gunji Anyway, HUGE thanks for posting!
lenmester chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
How come this story hasn't recieved any reviews yet? :O Well in my opinion this one is amazingly well written, you should definitely write more! I like the thoughts and actions of the characters. Also I can totally imagine them acting like this. Just like the original ones.

It was really interesting, I couldn't stop for a moment while reading it. yay~