Reviews for In the Forest of Aesctir
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Mwahahahaahahaah, I loved it :D Really, this was beautiful _
I have a writing prompt for you that's sort of an AU to this scene! I've been wanting to write it, but I still struggles with such things, and who better to write it than you! Master of episode tags :)
But yeah, what would've happened if Arthur or Camelot patrol DID find Merlin? It's not exactly solid, seeing as he's way out in the forest, but siriusly, what would happen? :O

ANYWAYS
This was brilliant :3
bluespiritgal chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Excellent filler! Nicely written!
Ash9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nicely done! I do wish that Merlin's suffering hadn't been so neatly overshadowed by the rest of the episode. That's one story from the past that Arthur needs to learn the truth about, why Merlin was missing for two days. Thanks for writing this!
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is a really good version of that gap time. I have always thought that somebody in editing messed up what the sky should look like. Because when Morgana went to the Druids and she got hit by one of them she passed out right away!

I could see Morgause leaving him there all day and the skerteks (?) not showing until that night. Merlin getting stung and then calling the dragon who would have arrived relatively promptly. But all day with a sting that was right in his spine? Arg!

Anyways ) your fic is great, and I like how you ended it. Great paceing and emitional content.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved that ! God it was a brillant idea ! It would have be great to continue it though with what happened next through Merlin POV. I would love it !
Thomson chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is great! I'd love to read more, if you would continue it :)

Please? With sugar and cherries on top?
sarajm chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Lovely, and well written as we always can expect from you. I also wondered what Merlin went through during that ordeal and you've done a great job filling in the potential gap.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was really good! You captured the scene well, and the descriptions were great. Nice job! :)
Ddiwerth chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was brilliant! Loved it. One of my favourite scenes, yet vastly improved with the nitty gritty detail it should have had. Thank you!
Solar07 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great Story! You captured Merlin very well!