Reviews for What a way to say 'Thank You'
lmill123 chapter 5 . 4/23
Tim and Kate know that this isn't the first time that they have upset Tony by their actions, as Tim mentioned eariler wondering why they just had to keep picking when they already knew he was upset. I think what was really bothering them more was the fact that Gibbs was upset with them. Gibbs keeps going on and telling Tony in private that he cares about him but then in front of others treats him like crap. I have always wondered just why Tony constantly believes all the bull Gibbs feeds him in private. Despite what Gibbs may say in private, the way he treats Tony in front of others tells a completely differnt story and is probably the real way he feels about Tony. Because you have never seen him treat Kate, Tim, Abby and later Ziva in any way close to the way he has always treated Tony. It makes you realize that the nice words or words of praise that Gibbs says to Tony are always where no one else will hear, they are said just so that Tony doesn't just walk away and take up one of the many job offers he is always getting. There had been references in the past that Gibbs didn't end up wiht the best team in the agency until after Tony joined. He acheive that way before even Kate or Tim joined the team. So in essence, over the years, Kate, Tim and Ziva really brough nothing to the table.
lmill123 chapter 4 . 4/23
So Gibbs is awarding Kate and Tim for their actions. Ducky should have also lashed out at Gibbs for him allowing them to treat Tony in such a way and not stepping in as team leader and putting a stop to it. Also telling him by him keeping quite that is the same as him telling Kate and Tim that he approves of their treatment of Tony.
It seems that Jimmy and Tony were going to spend the evening together and now Gibbs is ordering him to his home and ordering him to talk. Like it's really all his own fault for the way they treat him and Gibbs included.
lmill123 chapter 2 . 4/23
It does make you wonder just why Gibbs didn't shut Kate and Tim up when the started. He knew Tony had a crappy childhood and he knew his mother was dead and also knew this was the anaversary of her death. It's like he was taking great pleasure in Tony being hurt as he sat back and waited for his reactions to their hateful taunts. And Gibbs knew that is exactly what their taunts were and that they weren't teasing. It also seems that he only stepped in when he wasn't sure if Tony would just up and quit and he would lose his whipping boy.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Oh Man, I Can't Take It! The FEELS! They're Overwhelming!

& Sorry Gibbs, You're Going To Have To Wait Your Turn, I Call Dibs On Sr. First. Though We Can Bounce Torture Ideas Off Each Other.

Can't Wait For More! Please Update Soon... PLEASE!?
Post U Later chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Aww I'm Glad Gibbs Is Trying To Get Tony To Talk, I Hope He Actually Talks To Him About Everything.

& Good. Those Two Should Be Ashamed Of Their Behavior! I Really Hope That Ducky Scolds Them Too.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
& I Agree With You Jimmy, He Sure Does! XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Oh Man, Poor Tony, I Can't Even Imagine Watching Something Like That. I Just Want To Take Sr. & Skin Him Alive! The Bastard!

I'm Glad Jimmy's Such A Good Friend To Tony. He Really Needs It.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Oh God How Horrible! Poor Tony! I Really Hope Someone Finds Him Doing That & Helps Him.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ouch. Poor Tony. Being Dug At Like That About Such A Painful Topic. I Hope He's Okay. Damn McGee & Kate... Even If They Didn't Know.
critic chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Ugh.
Kate's alive but Jimmy's there? Have you watched NCIS? And timelines to get things done (college and graduate school) and character issues.
Just ugh.
DodoBirdy chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Enjoyed reading this so far. Hope you update/finish this soon. Thanks so much.
BeckaBeat chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
n'awww it's so sweet of gibbs :D
1sunfun chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Nice.
serena23 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
You have done a very good job with this story. I hope that you will update again soon.
SneakerTime chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Oh my gosh poor Tony, he has such a tragic past :( but lived your story, keep writing!