Reviews for Realisation
Guest chapter 27 . 3/27/2014
I don't get it. Is Aro using Maria to hurt the Cullens? Is Maria using Aro to hurt the Cullens? Why does Aro act like he's the good guy? Why don't the Cullens take out Maria and Aro? Why is Carlisle shaking the traitor's hand? Is Carlisle now anti-Cullen too? Was Carlisle in on killing Alice, Rose, and Edward? You are not making a lot of sense here.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I don't understand why you didn't have Alice, Edward, and Rose circle around, contact the wolves, and rip the fuckers to shreds. Instead of having some balls and fighting back, they all-but held out ther necks with little signs saying RIP ME HERE.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
You know, I was going to try to read this story, but when I got to the part where YOU couldn't write something that YOU were writing because it was "too painful" for YOU, I had to ask myself: then why are you writing this story in the first place if it's so painful? No one forced you to chose this topic or this plot. No one forced you to kill off Rose, Alice, and Edward. No one forced you to go for the angst. You chose that. But when I got to the part where you so arrogant that you thought it'd be, what, cute? to hold part of your silly story hostage in exchange for reviews, I decided that you were just too immature to actually understand angst, that you were writing angst just for the shock value, and that I had better things to do.
Mollysoaphie123 chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Im crying again. Is it your goal to make me cry every chapter? :) So realistic
Mollysoaphie123 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Okay, I'm crying. Oh God that was so good! But also sad... I can't stop! :)
Nikkie chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh! I almost cried about Rose holding the bear Emmet got her! Breaks my heart...
Oh yeah! Great beginnigs btw :)
paralighter4ever chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Yep, still a sobbing mess! :'(
And that's interesting about Bella being half human.
paralighter4ever chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Yeah, it still hurts... :"(
paralighter4ever chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
So Emmett's trying to calm everyone down? Strange... :'(
paralighter4ever chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Noooo Edward and Rosalie and alice? Why though? :"(
Suzanne333 chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't stop crying while reading it. Amazing (:
So sad its over. :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
literally started reading this ten minutes ago, cannot stop
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
oh, whats Esme going to say..
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012