Reviews for The Bracelet
Lotr Addicted chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Adorable :-)
DarkWitchBlade chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
keep going good job love it
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Cute.
Midnight138 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Please continue with the story! You have gotten Klaus PERFECTLY!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
hahaha you captured Klaus PERFECTLY in this :D he's snarky, romantic, a total badass, and you got all of that! I hope you write more Klaus romances
Banana71588 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Please, please. Pleeeeeeease! Oh my god, I'm begging you! You have to write more Klaroline, have to! I'll die if you don't. You don't want to be responsible for my death, do you?

I think this is the cutest idea, that he'll keep getting her gifts and making her come back. It makes me sad that this is just a one-shot, I would love to see it continued. But just write some Klaroline, please. I love you're writing style, and you're great at writing ALL of the characters (I've always been in love with your Liasion story, sad that it's almost over). And this interaction between the two of them was totally believable. Gosh, I love. I love!

Please, give me what I want. Before I go on a Klaus-rampage and then get stabbed with a white oak steak or some junk.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
that is so good good good! Please do more?
Silver Skyline chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really loved your story! The dynamic between Klaus and Caroline is great:)
JT Jones chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love this story. I love how Klaus is intrigue by our Vampire Barbie. From your writing Klaus thinks that he's manipulating Caroline but the reader gets the subtle hints that he's the one getting enchanted by Caroline. I hope you continue this coz I would like to know what Klaus' next gift to Caroline would be. :)
QueenOfTheEyesores chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awww, cute story! I like it :)
shadowglove chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I quite like this and hope the show goes in this direction! kudos!
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Haha I love it! Klaus' lines were perfect :D
monnalisa chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love it.
Advocatus Diaboli Emeritus chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
So far, this is one of the most realistic and believable scenarios as to how Caroline's reaction to the gift could play out I've read here, so I applaud your efforts. Both Caroline and Klaus were in character, and I appreciated Caroline's awareness of a possible ulterior motive, as there probably is one. Very nicely written.
foreverXabby chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
that was really cute :) i don't normally read Klaus/Caroline, but it was really good, and well written. you made me like those two together.