Reviews for Anything But Typical
the babie is born maybe
Blaine's Mummy chapter 37 . 12/2/2014
Seriously, write the rest of this story. I've been reading it for weeks and now I find it unfinished! Not cool.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
Can't wait to read more...

And this is just my suggestion but I think you should have at least some scenes with Kurt, Blaine and the Warblers...
I also think maybe do something w Rachel ... maybe do something about Rachel knowing what Kurt wanted IE transferring but not believing he'd go through w it
DanyEm12 chapter 37 . 9/25/2014
jump to the baby born ...
Guest chapter 37 . 8/16/2014
It started out okay, but then it just got a bit ridiculous over time. Honestly, it seems to be full of pointless stuff now. However, since you've admitted that you have pretty much no idea where the story's going, we now know the reason for that.
ForbiddenDusk chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Ohmygod. YAY YOU GO FINN! TELL HIm!
ForbiddenDusk chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Oh god. I hope his parents won't do anything :C Like idk kick him out.
ForbiddenDusk chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Oh god. What a big misunderstanding. Is it bad though that I hope Blaine goes away without telling anyone and goes missing but then during that time Kurt learned the truth so he's all heartbroken because he lost Blaine and it was all his fault. I know it's mean to think that bUT IMAGINE THE ANGST.
dcrissisamazing chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
OMG I LOVE THISSSS! Please continue! It has been 4 months! Please?! You could maybe put Blaine's dad back in and maybe uncover the whole slapping thing? Or maybe you could have someone get really sick? Or maybe you could add some Finchel and put a little more Rachel or Santana maybe? Please continue? I really need closure on this fanfic! It's incredible!
anyway, if you need to contact me tweet me at dcrissisamazing or on Instagram darrenistotallyawesome and I'll give you my email there. Please?
GarethGlee14 chapter 37 . 6/7/2014
I like this story a lot I hope we see his dad but in jail soon at least 12yrs for drunk driving and almost killing an unborn baby and his son
Cavy10123 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I've read this story before it was so good I had to read it again:)
Lover of gays chapter 37 . 4/5/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter :)
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 37 . 3/30/2014
Good chapter. I'd like to see a disgruntled Blane being so over pregnancy. Them the birth too. Please write more soon.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 37 . 3/28/2014
Such a cute chapter
LvSammy chapter 37 . 3/28/2014
OMG..i just found this today and now im all caught up...this is awesome and amazing and is so cant wait for more. Please more soon...I LOVE THIS!