Reviews for Mathlete Swag
lyricboss13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
so cute!
wallywesting chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
So sweet! Thank you for this!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Hahaha, nice fanfic :)
AsiraK-KarisA chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
God darn it! Its another one of those stories that makes it their goal to make it impossible for me to breath! *wheezes between gut wrenching laughs*
I NEED MY AIR, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
JustAnotherAnon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ha! That was PERFECT! This pairing isn't really my favorite, but you got their characters down perfectly. I've been looking for a good story with Dick's Math skills! And of course, Zee, Mathlete swag DEFIANTLY counts!
ShadowMist62442 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Okay, so my sides are actually hurting right now. This was so geeky and nerdy that I loved it! Great job :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh man, I'm not even a fan of this pairing and I still loved this. Hilarious-and cute!
Annabeth137 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
okay, I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
LOL!
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA!

MATHLETE SWAG!

Just thought of one!
Robin: So Zaanna me, you, advanced calculas, my room tomorrow night? *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*
Zatanna: How about... *Looks quizzical*... no, N-O, NNOO!
InfinityMagistre chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
...Robin, Robin, Robin... Your last line was a little...okay, all of them were totally geeky. And mathlete swag does too count!
Although, technically, vectors are defined in magnitude, direction, and...a few other things which I'm forgetting at the moment. (Yes, I'm a geek myself, so I found this funny.)
RobinGirlWonder347 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
:D YAY!
The Goddess of Percabeth chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Epic.

Here's to all them nerds out there, There are people like us!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
As awesome as the mathlete pick-up lines are (and they are godly) I think what amuses me the most about this is this mental image I have of Zatanna and her friends at school when one turns to her and asks her what extracurricular activities 'her' boyfriend is in and Zatanna going all doe-eyed and saccharine as she announces that he's CLEARLY a mathlete with the same kind of emphasis you see in Teen Dramas where they mention that a girl's crush is on the football/soccer/baseball/choir. I have to admit, you have a real talent for writing fic that has me loling forever.
fallen angel 559 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh my gods, i'd date robin or wally-but i ship chalant and spitfire WAY to hard for my own good
Nell Fratelli chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Holy Batman, this is hilarious! Hah! Mathy pick-up lines... When was a better thing ever invented?

You know, I've found Dick to be incredibly hard to write, but I feel like you totally NAILED him, and Zatanna - their quirky friendship/romance is perfect, not at all over/underdone. Please, please write more of them! I couldn't believe in season two when Dick said they only had a "history"!

WHY can't they be in the present?! D:
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »