Reviews for Teenage Dream
I really liked this xD
brightsidetolife chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
A
Blondygirly98 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
0.o sudden sex scene, but okay. Loved the relationship development and all the times teenage Tony made inappropriate comments to Steve :D Also, the whole thing about Steve resisting Tony (although not in the end, ehehehe), is totally perfect. Amazing job! Best teenage!Tony I've ever read!
BluStar77 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Aww I loved this! Too sweet. I officially ship then now!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
AWWW That Was A Super Sweet Ending! & Quite Funny Too.

& It Was Totally Hot Too. Teen Tony Did Steve. Though I Wonder If Steve Will Do Adult Tony? ;P

Great Story. Though I Do Kinda Wonder What Brought On The Transformation So Suddenly? Did Loki Do It? Or Did The Spell Just Wear Off Or Something? Either Way, It Was A Good Thing He Turned Back! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
'And Clint... Well Clint seemed like a saucy little bitch.'
-Oh God. That Made Me Crack Up! A Saucy Bitch, That's Too Funny. XD

& Oh Man, Poor Steve. He's Got A Teenage Tony After Him. This Can Only End Hilariously... & Hot. Hopefully Hot.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Loved it
pyrolover3 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I love Tony and Steve as a couple!
psyfilover chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I can't tell you enough how much I really enjoyed reading this! It was utterly brilliant! I can't remove the cheesy grin I have on my face! You write so well and I totally got lost in this story. I can't believe it was only 2 chapters, but it was enough. This was just sooo good! Love, love, loved it!
Crystal M. Key chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
That was three parts sexy and two parts adorable. I'm still blushing. Thanks for the great story! Favorite quotes:

Steve waited until the door was shut and sealed behind her before speaking the code for the armour to disassemble. And then set it aside, not thinking about how young Tony looked. He was fine. He was certainly fine; and Steve did not think about the modern innuendo of that terminology.

Steve ended up reading the same chapter about three times before he gave up, disgusted by himself and flopped over on the couch, much in the same way Tony would when he'd hit a wall or was watching TV. So he flipped it on and watched some stupid cooking show that didn't teach him anything useful for another hour and a half.

The armour off, Tony hopped up on the table next to the plate with the sandwich and took a bit. "Huh. Really is my favourite. Almost as good as Jarvis' sandwiches. Where is Jarvis."

"Here, sir. Was there something you needed?"

Tony jumped, upsetting the plate, spinning around. "Jarvis?"

"Yes, sir."

"Wha—what the hell!" He glared at Steve snickering and looked around the workshop. "Where are you?"

"I am here, sir. What did you need?"

"What the hell!"

"Tony, JARVIS is your AI."

"Indeed, sir. As you named me, Just A Rather Very Intelligent System."

Tony wrinkled his nose. "I turned my butler into an AI."

"You apparently found it amusing," JARVIS quipped.

"I'm sure I did…" he replied, voice laced with amusement. "Wow… I really am a genius, huh?"

"And so humble, sir."

"JARVIS, do you shut up?"

"Precisely when you tell me to, sir."

Tony snorted. "Shut up, JARVIS."

"Indeed, sir."

Tony turned on Steve, glaring. "Do you shut up when told?"

"Not by you," Captain America sniggered.

"Hey! Hey Tony! I just heard, man!"

Steve was on his feet at the sound of the slamming door and James Rhodes voice echoing through the main hall.

"Where are you?" Rhodes stopped in the doorway and stared. "Wow, man. I… don't even know what to say."

Tony squinted then his eyes flew wide. "Oh my God! Rhodey! Lookit you! You're… You look—"

"You say 'old,' I break you," Rhodes warned, stepping forward.

And just like that, Tony looked young. Watching him rush forward into the hug, Steve smiled and shook his head.

"Hey guys," Rhodes said when he pulled away from Tony. "Aw man! Look at you! Man, I forgot you were ever so—"

"Charming? Young? Gorgeous?"

"Short. Cocky."

"Aw, Rhodey! You always say the nicest things." Tony grinned, rocking onto his toes. "Take me out like you used to?"

"You used to take Tony out?" Steve was a little embarrassed at how high his voice jumped. "He's under age!"

"Wow, really?" Tony rolled his eyes at him. "Fine, Mom."

Rhodes snorted. Steve looked heavenward.

"You guys are no fun…" Tony groused and threw himself on the couch again. "Rhodey, you used to be cool!"

"Tony, I am cool. You're just too young to know it."

Tony snorted.

Tony was officially going to be the death of him. Where Nazis, everyday bad guys, the arctic, and the Red Skull failed, Tony Stark, a 16-year-old billionaire, genius, total playboy, maybe-not-so-much-philanthropist yet.

"You're all red."

"Tony!"

Steve groaned. "That's… Oh shit."

"Can you say that? You are Captain America, you know."

"Thanks," Steve drawled sourly. "I didn't realise that. I do swear, you know."

"I do now." The kid grinned again.

"That doesn't—" Steve shook his head. "You're not getting it."

"No, I get it. You've got morals. I don't. As usual, I'm sensing," Tony said lightly. He backed off with hands held up in surrender. "I get it. That's fine." He paused by the door. "But you know… I could always…" Made a scrunched face. "You know. Do you." Gave his best shit-eating grin and then was gone.

Steve groaned and thought about cold showers, ice cubes, the Arctic, and then gave up and thumped his head against the desk a few times. Not that it helped.

"Capiche?"

Steve buried his face in his pillow, muttering, "I don't know who told you to lose the 'capiche' thing, but I'm really glad it's gone…"

"You don't like it?" He could hear the pout in Tony's voice.

"No," he groaned.

"Well. Whatever. Maybe it was Rhodey. He always gets annoyed when I say it."

"That was pretty amazing. Amazing?" He glanced at Steve who was still red in the face.

"Y-yeah… It was good."

"Good." Tony levelled him with an arched brow. "Steve, Tony Stark does not do good. Tony Stark does awesome or go home."

"Careful there," Steve drawled. "Only supervillains refer to themselves in the third person…"

Tony laughed.

"Must be that time of the month."

"Shut up, Clint," half of the Avengers chorused.

"What do I want…" Tony whined, going boneless in Steve's lap. "I don't knoooow…"

Steve snorted. "That's nothing new."
hita chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I laughed.
It was wonderfull and it was lovely, and the caracters were as they should be.

Could you write down one that... Cap and Tony adopt Spider-man?
(if you search down in Tumblr, there are lots of cute images about that)

Thank you!
unintentionally-queer chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Oh my god i loved this story the ending was so- what am i saying it all was funny. They were adorable and cap was so akward it was cute. Your an amazing writer and I cracked up at all the funny jokes. Amazing story and thanks for writing it. 3
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
This was a great story I'm not usually a fan of Tony topping as it just.. looks weird in my head.. but you did a very good job of it.
JoeFandome chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Love it.
demon2wolf chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Your sory was amazing it made me lauph and gush like a school girl. you did really well. I really like how you mad tony sound like your typical teen.