Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Tamers V.S. Dracula
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I love this story dude it actually set something in me that I want to find in that person
DragonWarrior20 chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
I love this story! It's scary and super awesome. And I love the TakatoXRika! But darn it! When that fang face stay dead!?
a fan of tamers chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Great story I'm surprised that you weren't hired to write the episodes of the anime. Lot's of suprises rika turning into a vampire dracula being able to drain data, the tamers weapons, beelzemon vs gallantmon round 2, the digimon desappering the tamers become public enemy number 1, dracula having more lives then a small army of cats.
Wow just wow how do you come up with this stuff and I don't know if a can handle more but I can't wait for more you ROCK
honebami chapter 17 . 6/10/2008
nya~

good chappie. it was...intense, and had some serious rukato in it! yah! hurray for ai, mako, and impmon!
SkyHighFan chapter 22 . 6/15/2007
Finally Dracula is dead! Ding dong the witch is dead! Or as I said when D-Reaper was destroyed both in the series and stories: Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead! And killed with the Sword of Courage with everyone's power inside of it! Too much power overwhelmed him and destroyed him forever! Also having Grani's spirit talk to them was a nice touch but how come Gallantmon: Crimson Mode's attack striped him of the stolen powers now and not any other time that he used it on him? And Calumon also saved the day by clearing their names. Everyone say it with me: GO CALUMON AND TAKATO!
SkyHighFan chapter 13 . 6/15/2007
Oh man poor Calumon! He's so cute and funny. And that thing with them boarding the plane thanks to Kyubimon? Pricless! Man I wish when board a plane I could do it like that! And finally Revenge of the Tormented!
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
So Takato's got the power to see into the future? What's up with that? Is that some kind of side effect of his trip into the future? Well it wouldn't be the first time he had this sort of dream: he had it in the second episode where he saw Rika and that was really weird and never explained and then there was the one he had of Rika before the battle with Daemon except in that one she died after telling him and she had a sword in her instead of that spear.
Gamezoner 66 chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
ding dong the witch is dead which a witch, rika , the stupid witch
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 20 . 9/26/2003
DID IT AGAIN! YOU KILLED THEM!

*SNIFF* AT LEAST IT WASN'T CALUMON THIS TIME...
Legendary Street Racer chapter 23 . 10/4/2002
Onto the next story I go!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 22 . 10/4/2002
The Moon Fighter and the Digital Knight are Rika and Takato? Cool!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 21 . 10/4/2002
LSR: Let's go team! All right, before you say anything Blismon, I know they're not in my team. I just felt like saying that in this review, alright?

Blismon: You ruined my fun!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 19 . 10/4/2002
Never mind... I just felt like stretching before.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 18 . 10/4/2002
Must be getting tired... so I better make my reviews quick.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 17 . 10/4/2002
Yeah! At least no one is permanently taken out as you stated in the end of the chapter.