Reviews for Unearthed
NatesMama chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I've made no secret of the fact that Aliens is my hands-down favorite Bones episode, and this is such a great tag for what I've always felt was an unresolved storyline. Very well done!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Sweet and in-character.
WolfGirl1331 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Just discovered this story and I loved it. Very well written and perfectly in character. Great job!
dreambetty chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I never really understood how Booth, or Brennan for that matter, was able to keep from hugging or why he'd let go of her hand after pulling her up from the ground. This was a great 'what could have been' story. Cheers.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is such subtle, elegant storytelling - I really loved it. Especially the understated moment at the end :)
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Another great story! I loved it!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great one! And I watched the episode last night, so even better!
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great story! Thanks for filling in the blanks. Whenever I watch this episode, which is numerous times...it's one of my favorites, I always get annoyed that B&B don't even hug each other! Thank goodness for fan-fiction.
threesquares chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Time and time again a story will fill in a blank or take a completed moment and take it in a new but perfectly possible and delicious direction. And always, the surprise and delight and deep satisfaction. I LOVED this story. Booth coming over and being the one to admit he doesn't want to be alone, Brennan giving him a zanax, booth making the pizza and trying to drink the tea, going to see the movie (Stranger than Fiction? I hope so cause I love that movie.), and then the perfect ending. Sigh. Thanks. Great job. Michele
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is so much better than HH's ending.
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I liked that they spent the evening together and loved how it ended. I see you're going through episodes and rewriting or adding to em so I have a request for the episode Hero in the Hold. Something agnsty, dramatic and passionate? lol That is if the inspiration hits you.

TokyoFish2 on twitter
jmbatt chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Is it wrong that out of this story of yours, my first question is - what movie did they watch? hehe...

I wish Booth and Cam had broken up now, instead of it going on until the Eps episode because it created that damn line that took how many seasons to erase?

But back to your little story - very nice. I enjoyed reading this one. "Aliens" is one of my favorite episodes (maybe because it was the first one I saw?).
penandra chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I just LOVE it!

As you know, I just never liked the ending to that episode . . . they are sitting there in the dirt looking at each other like they just finished a game of tug and war, not like Booth just pulled her from a car buried under a whole lot of dirt (what actually looks like kitty litter when I rewatch the episode ;-) He should have her in his arms, he should be holding her close, she should be needing to be held close . . . but if it couldn't be like that, it should be like in your story . . . yes, he was aware of the people around them at the scene, but once he gets to the hospital, once he drops her off at her home and then worries about her and comes by to check on her . . . THIS is how it should be! (Even if HH&Co don't get it, WE do!)

Thank you so much for this story . . . I like the way you handled Booth and Cam so that Booth could be with Brennan . . .

So . . . two favorite lines in this fic:

hey were all there. Fifteen blue ovals scattered haphazardly in his hand. He looked up at her. "You know you actually have to take these for them to work," he said drily. He carefully tipped them back into the bottle, save one.

and, of course,

"Anthropologists do it in the dirt?"

Thank you for the story! ;-)

p2
etakkate chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
beautiful story! LOVED the last few lines!
love2read2much chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
i love Angst stories so much, can not get enough of them. Great story, Aliens in a space ship is one of my favourite episodes of bone, although your version is a lot better.

You should write a story about the death of booth's dad, there were only two stories writen on fanfic i was really surprised there was not more and you write angsty stories so good. Just a thought - lol

keep up the great writing.

cp