Reviews for Apologize
jasonthomas726 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I lost a tear when I read Marvin's death. I love that guy. I hate when people kill off great characters. He was perhaps the most innocent of all, a pawn to Harry, but he still cared, and McCallasshit could've killed them both.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Great job! I love this story!
autumnamberleaves chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Great job, I'd never thought of this angle before, but I love it!
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I loved this story so much!

At the beginning the story absolutely makes your heart ache for Harry and Marv, and there's a point where you wonder who is telling the truth too because they both start off hating each other and then Harry says Marv's dead and until the story unfolds the reader wonders what is going on because Kevin's come to see Harry (and hates him, which he spells out to him) and then Harry is upset,and it's clear they are both in a position where there's hurt and anger on both sides too, but when it all becomes clear and they start again and start building towards understanding each other and they start to become friends it's so nice to see after all the animosity between them.

I was so glad that it ended the way it did, with the past behind them and the two of them becoming friends like that.

I've waited a while for the end of this story and looked forward so very much to reading it to see how it all turned out and I'm glad you've written the rest of it because I've read it now and I loved it and I think it's a wonderful story.

This story was well worth reading and it's definitely one of my favorites.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
It's so nice to see Kevin helping Harry and I love the way their friendship is growing. They've gone from being enemies to being friends and it's not been easy but they have got to a point where they can work together and that's really heartwarming to see, Kevin has got over all his anger over the past and the two of them are getting closer, they have trust now and that's something that seemed impossible in the beginning.
NatalieEvans1985 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Wow I can't wait for the next chapter.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I'm so glad that Kevin wants to help him - and Im sad that it seems that Marv is really dead :(

And whats going to happen to Harry? I hope hes going to be okay and get out of prison, especially now Kevin has changed his mind and they've turned this corner in their friendship.

This story has so many possible unexpected turns that could happen, Idon't know I cant predict what's going to happen next and I so want the next chapter!

This story is so compelling I wish it didn't ever have to end I just want more of this plot! And I hope Harry is going to be okay too!
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
This chapter is making me wonder what's true - is Harry saying Marv's dead to make Kevin feel bad, because kevin was so nasty to him when they first met up? They do seem to have been playing a verbal game of cat and mouse (started by Kevin) and naturally because smething is wrong somewhere and Harry is upset, it seems to me he would say something harsh - but would he use poor Marv like that? Maybe, Harry does have a temper and as is mentioned in the story, all he has in prison is words so maybe he's telling the truth or maybe not...

I love the way this story is making me wonder about the characters motives!

It seems Kevin is starting to soften towards Harry now, but if Harry has lied about Marv (not realising Kevin would change his attitude) they could well have another arguement later on. Im wondering because Harry is talking about Marv like he's still around, so maybe he's not dead, I hope hes not).

And I was surprised when Harry walked off like that. I can;t tell if hes telling the truth or if hes said it out of desperation, but the characters are so well written and theres somuchemotion coming off them it's easy to look deeper and deeper and woder about so much.

Next chapter soon please I love this story!
Steve Freeling chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Keep it up.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I'm hooked on this story! Poor Harry, why is time running out for him? And where is Marv?

And as an adult - Kevin being mean and bitter about the past is a very believeable and possible angle to take him from, because he could well hate both Harry and Marv for what they did all those years ago.

I hope things start to get better for both of them in the next chapter!

And I love your writing. Every story you write shines like a diamond, and this one positively reflects so many angles to the characters, and there is true depth of emotion there. It's wonderfully compelling!
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This story has a lot of interesting possibilities - what will Kevin do when he sees Harry again? And why does Harry want to see him? I hope they can become friends, ths story already has a lot of emotion there and I'm looking forward to reading more.

And he said it's his last wish in there- Im wondering why he said that - and I'm wondering what's happened to Marv, too.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I need to know what happens next!