Reviews for The Trembling Warmth
CherryBerryultimatemixsmoothie chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Please update this it's soooooo AWSOME!
C.a.s chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Awww... I personally LOVE this story :3 It's such a fluff fic and I just can't stop grinning it's just too cute! It was so funny how Gilbert try'd to buy her xD. Spain and France... _ lmaoo there just desperate with a dash of soon to be stalkers(seriously who calls to ask about favorite foods 0.o) Update soon!
Pastaaaaaa chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
This is so cute! Whenever I picture Erica I picture the little girl from Monsters Inc.
Miyano.Satsuki chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Ciao~~~

Yosh! I finally have time to review! I'm so sorry that I didn't review for a while, I was very busy with tests and pop quiz.

Love this chapter! Erica has got...super strength? Wao. Made me jealous...( I often attack in full strength boys in class when they piss me off. Ahahahaha )

Thank you for the awesome chapter!

Please Update Soon~!
silverfox of rainclan chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I didnt think this chapter was pointless at all and in fact this chapter was adorible and quite imprtant because it gave an example of how Sorrel- I'm sorry, ERICA is living. :)
silverfox of rainclan chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
hehehe. I'm loving this story. By the way I'm not hat affended by the vegitarrean thing I get it all the time at school. :) I realy liked this chapter and I find it hallarious that Italy was the one she agreed with. Sorrella is very pretty. Also in answer to the riddle: It's Canada!
silverfox of rainclan chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
it's... a girl? AHahahahahahahaha! Oh I'm gonna throw up this is pricless! I love how they found out too that's halrairious! So america and england! Oh and my the way, what the heck is a cheese stake I'm american and I havent even heard of that and I hate greasy french fries and I'm vegietarian so that explains it... but when I heard toad in the hole, I almost had a nose bleed. Then he explained what it was and I felt better. I love this story bro!
Lionona chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Hulo~!

I think this story is quite adorable and it's helped with ideas to write a romance/humor fic of my own! (I was already planning to, but I was struggling with ideas...) I love how exaggerated America, England, and the other countries are, it adds a certain comedic effect, yes?

Mmm...I wonder what will happen when she grows up!

The long chapters sometimes make my eyes hurt! (but they're not horribly long, I've seen some stories with chapters that pass 6,000 words) Anyway, au revoir mon ami! I look forward to the next chapter (sorry, France has invaded my mind lately...)
silverfox of rainclan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is going to be a great story I can tell. This little boy is so cute! I can picture america and england staring at this kid in the rain, picking him up and taking his home. Of course if I were a stranger that knew nothing of hetalia I would have panicked and called the police then ran up to the two guys and knocked them silly, steal the kid and run for the police3 station. But I know everything there is to know about hetalia and I'm in love with england and for some reason all the hetalia freaks at my school cosplay me america! So... I wont be knocking anyone uncauntious today... darn it.
Cool Beans chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Everyone is their usual selves, I can see. 'Sigh' I would probably go crazy from the onslaught of attention. Too much!

But still, I like how you introduced her to the rest of the nations. This was good update, and I can't wait for more. I'm like a starving reviewer lol.

Waiting! Love it.
PrettyThought chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ugh...did I type that review up for chapter one? Please excuse that that was meant for your fourth addition to the story.

The story is still great though! *thumbs up!*
Reshma chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Yay-a! This was a great update to your story. I can really see it moving along, and the pieces coming together. Erica is realistic, and everyone's reaction of her was too true for words. I've seen England and France fighting over countries, and everyone fighting over Italy and Romano, so we all know how they get when they see a an innocent and young nation with potential.

Hope for more!
PrettyThought chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
_

That is my my face after reading this, because it's just...so...good! How in the heck can you make your charcater's so...them, while I cannot? I mean, you're not dramatizing it, like many other stories do for a certain time period. But even in those, the characters don't retain the things that made us love them so much. Hetalia was made for the better parts of country, and you did convey that well.I imagine a new nation, small as she is currently, to act much the way she did. Frightened, yet curious. Thanks for the update! Waiting for the next with impatience!
Misstaken chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Awesome update! Almost as awesome as, dare I say it, the Awesome Prussia!

Ha, I was literally dumbfounded when I read everyone fighting over her for their own. Which is an honest reaction, because I usually get like that whenever I watch anything Hetalia-related. They're just so...extreme lol. In their own ways.

Nah, Hong Kong was fine. Though I did remember Hong Kong being a guy...Oh well! They never were all that clear about the lesser-known countries gender or appearances! And what's important is that you made it fit into the story-line, which you did. And Erica? Nice name, by he way. I like how it's distinctively like normal name for a girl, while staying true to its name of origin (aka England and America).

At least it isn't some abnormal imagined name. Like Utopia or something. Because that would scream "Mary-Sue" since Utopia means a perfect state.

Keep the goodness coming! I want to see the outcome of this clash between nations!
AwesomeEraser chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
I did, did I? Happy to be of help to Erica!

*Evil grin* Well, won't this be fun? Seems the whole world wants her now. Poor America and England, left to take on the rest of nations.

Young children (or rather, nations in this case) are impressionable, so I'm guessing that why she is easily influenced by the others?

And, god. Everyone's REACTIONS! I see it in my head, playing like an episode, and it's absolutely hilarious and well-thought out. The fact that everyone is themselves makes it true to the canon.

Oh god...France, Spain, and Prussia. The 'Bad Friends/Touch Trio". France, I would be afraid for her if she was your colony.

And the rest, fighting over her with money and food...The only sane one is Germany. But I can't blame them...little nations are always adorable.

I'm honestly wondering how this is going to go. It's not often that i'm left to question a plot. But here I am!

Update soon! I'm enjoying this story immensely, as it is of the few Hetalia stories that it genuinely funny while preserving individual character's personas. And Erica...I want to squish her cheeks. I have no idea why though. She's just too cute at this age! But I feel the conflicts coming on...What will happen when she begins to develop and progress as a nation? And with whom will her allegiance lie?

Ahem. Anyways, update.