Reviews for The heart is slow to learn
Culfindae chapter 32 . 10/20/2013
Love it! When I was a little girl and first saw James Mason as Captain Nemo I immediately wanted a woman to be there to soothe his demons. And I agree, without a beard, Mason is charming. Though I could argue that he is just as charming with a beard. But that is a moot point. The point is that this is a story that I could definitely add to my favorites. Thank you.
The Queen of Water chapter 32 . 2/6/2013
Great and Cool Story.
America Liberty chapter 32 . 2/16/2012
That was great! So sorry for the laet review. I love the end and I really did cry! Great job and I'll see what other stroies you write.

America
katdancer chapter 32 . 2/14/2012
Oh my goodness! I love this story. One of the first non phantom ones I've enjoyed :) well done and very adorable ending :)
trrmo77 chapter 32 . 2/14/2012
Thank you so much for finishing your wonderful story! What a great ending! How sad that Nemo died - but, that is great that they had those years together. Very impressed that Dana hadn't married in that much time! :) Perfect conclusion - even for Ned and her Uncle! Wonderful, beautiful, fun to read story! You should write more of Nemo - you do a great job!
trrmo77 chapter 31 . 2/11/2012
Yeah! *BIG SMILES* - Perfect way to handle it! I'm even proud of Ned! He just knocked the uncle out - right? I really like the way it is turning out! And Dana even helping them escape - that's a very honoroable gentleman - just like he has been all along... Hope the uncle comes around somehow... :) Looking forward to the endindg.
trrmo77 chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
Wow... and the plot mounts! Nice addition there. There's lots to work out - looking forward to how you figured it all out. I can see how her uncle and friends are confused, etc... Perhaps she and Nemo are going to have to go away to stay safe... :)
America Liberty chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
Ok! So sorry it's been a long time. I love the twist! Great job! I can't wait 'till she has the baby!
katdancer chapter 29 . 2/8/2012
This is interesting. :) which one will she pick? That's up to you. Thanks for the update.
trrmo77 chapter 29 . 2/8/2012
Everytime I see an update from you... I say, "Yippee!"

I am very impressed with how Nemo handled that! Now I have to say, "Poor Nachelle" - having to choose between those two would be torture! Dana is also handling it very honorably - but, you can tell his heart is broken. However, truth be told - in my opinion, it would be much easier for a Dana-type personality to find a wife -than Nemo... Nemo and Nachelle share something very special because they understand one another so well... but, you are the author - and a great one at that! Looking forward to more of this great story!
katdancer chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
Eeeeeeeek! Hooray! For Nemo. But I'm torn... Sortof Dana -nemo. Hmmm I'm just happy now. :) thank you!
trrmo77 chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
Very, very well done! :) I'm so glad he is still alive! I do feel so sad for poor Dana - and wonder how all of that is going to work out - looking forward to finding out and to hearing the rest of how in the world Nemo and Robert survived! Great job! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for updating so quickly! You made my day! Can't wait for more!
katdancer chapter 27 . 2/8/2012
How utterly wrong and cruel of you... Not nice... Either nemo is asleep...not there (maybe in another area if they havnt toured everything else...) or he's truly dead... I like the first...
trrmo77 chapter 27 . 2/7/2012
Such cruelty. :) I'm so torn... I think practically it would be impossible for Nemo to be alive if the others are dead and he had a wound that no one could operate on... however, this is fiction - and you have quite an imagination - so anything COULD happen - and you'd be able to explain it away. :) (BTW - That was a compliment...) And then, my heart goes out to Dana who is obviously hopelessly in love with her, but I don't think she is in love with him yet - but, after that night... I dunno. If Nemo is alive, he must be deathly ill to make her scream like that. I believe that I must completely trust your judgement, amazing writing ability and vast imagination for the next step in this story... :) Although, waiting is going to be killer... :)
katdancer chapter 26 . 2/7/2012
Ohh goodness. Is it possible maybe just maybe... Nemo is still alive?...