Reviews for Hidden in the Depths
Azriellia chapter 3 . 1/11
Hmm I wish they had gone to Atlantis but I like how you pulled off their reason for not going. Harry is always do shy. It's good Draco is there to make him more confident in himself.
Yinzer Reader chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
It took weeks after? But worth the wait- great scene. You write beautifully. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Anytime there is innuendo humor form Pansy I'm in! I loved the chapter thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I enjoyed the tension and banter of these two. You write them so well. Thank you.
beekster chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
LOVE
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Yeah! I remember reading and loving this in the fest. Amazing job!
Nancy
Talizora chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Wow, that was amazing! Fantastic work, as always. Thanks for sharing!
bethi13212 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Love this one!
Veneya chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
great story as usual :D
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
*snort* "Muggle death steps" hahahaha.
Thia fic is hilarious! Siriusly, this is great.
beekster chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
first off, i would like to apologize for not reviewing this story the first time i read it!

when i came across this story today when searching through drarry fictions, i thought, "oh i think i read this before, and liked it! i'm glad it was awhile ago so i can reenter this world and see it as if it was for the first time!" i was so surprised when i checked the reviews

secondly, thanks for the story. i thoroughly enjoy ron and hermione (as individuals, especially with their scene at their house when harry tells about his malfoy love), the group of friends getting drinks, and draco's sensual joking that totally trips up harry.

i LOVE the line about how harry loves draco like draco loves life. how that's what harry's supposed to do for the rest of his life. you do a fantastic job of describing how love feels. fantastic.

my one snippet of advice is that the plot with the whole atlantis things is a bit confusing, i felt draco's explanation to harry just made me more confused than when the plot was actually happening. not sure how you could tweak that but i just wanted to let you know that it almost detracts from growing draco and harry's relationship, which is so beautifully written.

thanks again.
glitteratiglue chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Aaaaanyway...I actually finished reading this last weekend, but I didn't review because I'm a jerk and forgot to. Who are you to say you can't do action? It worked really well, and I was breathless with anticipation through the whole of their investigation and subsequent journey into the caves. I do love that Harry decided to give up the Auror profession and start a magical tour business. The interaction between him and Draco was a delight, of course. And the sex? Um, I died. Ded. Love love love, LOVE. This line in particular sent a tingle down my spine -

Harry had fallen for his partner with the same intensity and passion that mirrors Draco's own determination in life, and suddenly Harry realises that perhaps that's the thing that he's meant to be good at; loving this beautiful, strong man.

Just beautiful, you really know how to write a love scene. I thoroughly enjoyed this, my dear - it was a lovely, satisfying read, not too long but with characters well developed enough to seem like a much more complex story. I'd like to see you try mystery again, because this worked. xx
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Omg. I love this. Like, LOVE this. I haven't had time to read much lately, and haven't read anything of yours in longer than I care to remember. That makes me sad. So, anyway - I was jonesing for some H/D, and this fic sounded just what I was looking for. So far, it's brilliant - a great blend of mystery, action and UST. I'm a sucker for a thriller, and I can't wait to see where the Atlantis arc will lead. You're such an awesome writer, bb - any pairing and fandom you turn you hand to just seems to work. Draco and Harry's working relationship is well balanced, and their flirty and spiky banter just makes the story even better. They'd better be screwing before the end of this...js. Ron and Hermione are too cute, btw. Now I'm off to read the next chapter. Well done, as always. I really missed reading your stuff.
DracoxxHarry chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I LOVE IT. Well written and not rushed good job!
maddyisadinosaur chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I love how you got that perfect mix of plot and sexiness. :]