Reviews for A Siren, a Hunter, and a New Beginning
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
When the new chapter coming
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awesome. You should really continue this story.
Devon Barry chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
The end didnt exsplain anything that happened between Lil and Mordi.
Huge fan chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Read it all it was amazing you MUST MAK MORE also, could you add a bit more lilth and "mordy" working it out, possibly some action going on between those two, but thats just me
Tourk chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I really liked the way you played out the lives after the vault on this, but I gotta say that you are going to make a lot of people annoyed that you built a romance that has no clear end in sight then killed the story. I'm assuming either your muse quit on you or you just don't have time, but a little bit of a wrap-up wouldn't hurt.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
This is a great story absolutely awrsome bit can u pleaaaaaaaaaaaase update a bit more frequently? Please
Blacklight14 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Nice story you got here man :D
Although i have to disagree on something

I don't see a problem with Roland and Lilith.
People based the entire relationship with her and Mordecai based of what they assumed their personalities and habits are with nothing but small comments to base it off of.

When we actually do see their personalities Roland and Lilith definitely makes more sense as her and Mordecai cannonly don't see each other that way, and are different from the cold hard asses every thought of them.

With that being said, i don't see what exactly is bad about her being with Roland at all regardless as there were never hints she was with anybody, or why it couldn't be an option. We can say 'where did Roland come from' but where did Mordecai come from really? an assumption? Wishful thinking? I find it weird that its assumed that the Mordecai and Lilith are the only possibility for a relationship even if there is really no reason why except for fans assumption. I don't think its fair to say not a good pair, when there was never a pair or even a personality before hand.I hope its simply not a case of looks, as that would just be disappointing.

I think gearbox did this simply because mordecai and Lilith would have been the typical pairing. You know put the stealthy bad ass guy and the pretty chick together, leave the meat head and the black dude in the dust.

With what we know from the characters now, it would be easier to say Mordi and Lilith is the incorrect pairing that in actuality DID come out of nowhere.

Just my 2 cents, but 2 each their own.

Ether way i love the story, keep it up!
AirmanLance chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Goo
dreamerblvd chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I am in love with this story! Thank you for the update!
AgentOhioS118 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
OMG, I really love this story, I can't wait for another update! :D

-Agent Ohio
detrametal chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
HOLY COW! great story! I really want to see what happens with Lilith and Mord...and blood/athena...very interested. again great job my friend
Elemental Hybrid chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I've read this story to the end, and I must say that it was worth the wait.
The Robdog chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Good to see this updated. Overall a good chapter and i'm looking forward to the next one.
Fanfiction108 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
AHHHHHHH. What does this mean! This was a really good ass fic! What do you mean 'The End'. Does Lilith realize her feelings!? Will Mordecai put the past behind him and get with Lilith? And what about Handsome Jack? Ive been wondering when u were going to upload this chapter and was excited that u finally did it. The Drama between those two is pure genius. Are you really ending it at that or are you just playing around. Please tell me u are. I really want to find out about all these questions and would appreciate it if u did a quick PM. Really great terrific job at this story :)
zack1616 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Damn good chapter, excited to see more :DD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »