Reviews for Timeline
I liked this. This...this a thing of BEAUTY.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 1/1
Yep, gotta agree with your fic life just freakin' happens whether you want it to or not. Btw I was reminded of a couple of quotes.
"Life sucks then you die" courtesy of my dad
the other
"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade" got that from a fortune cookie, not to mention the original quote was in freakin' Spanish.
That pretty much sums up my opinion of the fic.
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I absolutely love this so much that I started crying when Maka did. Is that sappy or what? So good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
i liked it god i almost cried gah
skelekc chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
So sweet
Seventh Daughter chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I liked it.
Good job.
You did not suck please don't die before writing some more SE fanfics.
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I liked it.

P.s. you suck please die (another day)
cookies chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was downright beautiful. The plot, structure, and the events that make up this oneshot.
Mhmmm. Just what I needed after reading an angst ridden soma fic.
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was adorable! I even went "awwww" a few times! Haha :) wonderful job, incorporating Maka's distrust of men and relationships in general while simultaneously having Soul or "life" (as you put it) prove her beliefs wrong was a great idea! You pulled it off and I had so much fun reading this! It was just so cute, gah!
Ambiguous Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved this! So perfect for the SoMa duo. Lovely writing!
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is freakin adorable XD

"And then, life happens.

The incredible and undoubtedly infuriating thing about life is that it just wants to prove you wrong. Especially about stuff like that. You say, "Tomato," it says, "I'm allergic." You ask, "Boxers or briefs?" It answers, "Thongs."

Maka Albarn says, "Relationships, and thereby falling in love, are stupid." Life retorts to her, "We'll see.""
This is just about the best thing I've ever seen.

Also, I love how Maka ends up proposing to Soul. I can totally see that happening XD
2clap chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh god. This almost made me cry it was so good
Amuchia chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Simply amazing. :3
I love all of it. I just.. I can't. ALL THE FEELS.
Anyway, keep on writing, you're doing a GREAT job!
Hope to read more from you soon.
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Well, if you want a review that badly...

IhavetosayIthoughtitwaswells tructuredandtherewerepointsw herethegrammerwasslightlyoff butreall,amazingjobandifyoumakemoreI'msurethey'llbeevenbetterthenthisone,nottomentionthedetailyouputi nandthehappyending(whichBRBI'masapfor)butanywaysjustkeepthemagicwo rdsflowingandonedayyou'llbethebestGoddamnwriteroutt here.

My real response: K.A.W.A.I.I.
The-Queen-of-the-Pirates chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very good, you captured Maka's thoughts well
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »