Reviews for Life's Crossroads: Beginning Half of Season 9
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Nice end reflection. He did seem to be processing the same concepts and ideas at the end of that episode-Life before his eyes.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
OH my goodness these head shrinks. Now we have Samantha Ryan to deal with. Hopefully, Gibbs will get to arrest her too.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
I liked the occasional usage of Shepard's reign as director. She was interesting compared to Morrow and Vance.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I would love to see DiNozzo's apartment. Oh well, maybe in season 10 finally!
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
nice job
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
cute chapter
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
McMother-cute You called McGee a mother hen in another one of your stories. I am starting to think that is exactly what he is. Basically, he is like the only normal one-the foundation/base to the others.

Nice chapter.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
good job
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
interesting literary connection-good chapter
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Great Job and great story
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
I loved the discussion about Wendy. Honestly, I can't wait for SEASON 9/EPISODE 14/SECRETS. For her to ask out a former student, that is just a little unique. I am also wondering if there was some sort of family connection or maybe they grew up together. Otherwise, my thought would be that she is some sort of stalker.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Interesting ideas bringing in Mike Frank's family.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
I would love to see Tony's apartment some day.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
And, I so love the autopsy scene with Ducky, Tony, and Gibbs.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Nice interaction! Honestly, even though there was an internal investigation going on, I wouldn't be surprised if Gibbs kept tabs on his team even when they were on vacation. Especially this season, I have noticed how -almost over protective - he has become.