Reviews for More Than Enemies
AkiraNatsume chapter 28 . 1/17
Awe. How cute.
Maeve Moonstone chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Okay, what is up with these double chapters?
Maeve Moonstone chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
You repeat the same chapter twice.
StrawberrySmiles44 chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
This must of been the best Perryshmirtz story I've ever read! Is there going to be a squeal! I really hope so because this was a great story, you really got me drawn in!
xX Love Doesn't Always win Xx chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
The last part is the perfect example of how fangirls/fanboys speak... I love it! xD
theNewDesire chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
Oh my god! This was absolutely beautiful! You nearly had me cry at a few parts.
Oliver chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Ugh! I fucking hate you! I thought this was a slash story! I can't believe I read 14 fucking chapters of this crap! I was so happy about finding another Perryshmirtz but you just had to go and make him a fucking girl!
Red Echo chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Epic bro fangirl moment!
Jessbot2k chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Lol
jesus chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Read epilogue, doesn't get changed back to a guy. :'( I'm sorry but I'm gonna leave this story, as I said I'm a slash fan but this was SO GOOD AS WELL! *silently sobbing* I love every thing from chapters 1-14 it made my heart hurt so good! and I'm sure the rest is great too but hetro couples creep me out sorry and omg the last couple lines NOTHING'S FINE I'M TORN! :'D (That's a Directioner thing, I'm really sorry, if you didn't know) Ok I'm done. Good bye.
Jesus chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
I knew this was going to happen from the moment Heinz thought "Besides you're both guys. It wouldn't work" damn it GAH I'm a hugh slash fan man and this is slightly worrying for me.
kakashikrazy256 chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I could sit here all night praising this. No words can describe this awesomeness. The detail the humor that had me cracking up for hours even after I finished the chapter. I read the whole thing straight through without stopping. Out of all the perry -turned- human - doof- love stories I've seen this one is by far the greatest. You had spelling and grammar errors along the way but this was still great. Every chapter brought out the right emotions from when perry and doof were fanboying over soaps to when doof confessed and left perry crying on the floor. Yes I loved this and you deserve way more reviews than what you got. Fave fave Fave, thank you for the great story. :)
FanFreak01 chapter 28 . 7/10/2012
This story is way to good and funny to only have 16 reviews. Oh, well. Lovely story.

FanFreak01
Accalia Michaels chapter 28 . 6/2/2012
*squeal* I LOVED THIS STORY!
Accalia Michaels chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i just remembered that platypi (i think i made it up) are from Australia. although, i thought perry would have a british accent...

great story