Reviews for First Time
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ah man! Why is it that everytime I read ds fic I feel like hugging you & saying a greeeaat THANK YOU?:-) I am telling you ds is The Best RoGer M-rated fic...please believe me. Oh God! Ds fic's so marvellous...just perfect! Thank u.
Akiko39 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Type your review here...
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Plz don't worry i think ds fic's 100% perfect:-D:-D i don't know from where do i start praising u for ds!? Ds fic was AWESUM! a very nice plot & a hot smut! amazing work! brilliant:-)
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great story but I would add the translations in parenthesis after the quotes that way the readers don't have to wait till the end, have to keep skipping to the end, or have to keep using google translate to know what Rome means, even if you are trying to make the reader as frustrated as Germania would be it makes the story more enjoyable.
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved it!
Definitely adding it to my faves! :)
Greatest Pen Name Ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Guh... All of this is beautiful. All of it, i just... Adhutksdgnehfcshkfs please accept my firstborn and I love you.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
As a reassurance, I'm a Latin student and the phrases all seemed pretty accurate! Thanks, I really enjoyed this fic!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
werpofjewjfperwjo!
Great story! :'D
Stitched-Song chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awesome! But, I took latin this year and still didn't understand what rome said. I ended up with "your a pretty gold chicken"
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow! was that really roman? if it is than your awesome! I loved this story, but at first i had no clue what Rome was saying so i was really confused. thankyou for putting a translation at the end because that made it all make sence! Anyways, I totaly loved this story and you need to keep up the great work!
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
...*drool* Mein Gott that was...brilliant! I must read more of your things!
Linale Ashley M chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
So hot! I love this pairing so much! Great story.
izzy1229anime chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Could you make a sequel! Please! I love this pairing a lot and this story!
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
So awesome. I wish it would keep going!