Reviews for Beyond Breath
Hannah Jane chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I want to see this story updated. I love it and I really want to know why they are human again. So yes please continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I do hope you will come back for this... soooooooooon... eheheheeheh
ba2006 chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
:) thats fantastic. looking forward to the update :)
mendenbar chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Glad to hear it. Looking forward to it.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
wonderful
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
awww
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
no chocolate is way better
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
wicked
ba2006 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
cute chapter :) ya could always bring spike back (shudder) well ive nva suggested that before lol I must be tired hehe. Look forward to the next update and I hope you get lots of inspiration! :)
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
What an interesting idea the possibilities of her loosing her powers. What if this was all part of a long lost prophecy

When two hearts join as one
When natural enemies choose to mate
One with soul to life returns
A Champion of light chooses thrice to fight
When death its self holds them no more
From the eyes of the shadow men erased
Eternal life grants womb restored
The greatest warrior shall be born

Buffy fought as a slayer, she fought after she died and now she knows that she can't walk away knowing what is out there. Slayers and vampires are enemies. The watchers Council/shadow men forced a demon essence into a young girl to make their first slayer and in doing so made her womb barren (if you bleed once a month you die, vamps would swarm you, so no period). This bit with Angel's life being restored blocks the Council's view of Buffy, they've never heard of her they don't know who Giles is its like a giant memory charm on them. The only watcher who knows Buffy is Giles because he loves her like a daughter. Angel and Buffy once she becomes pregnant become immortal and their children become the ultimate warriors. Bonus Giles and Jenny, Oz and Willow they can bind themselves to Buffy and Angel and then all their kids and them can over throw the Council and truly protect the slayers as well as the new line.
Angellufy chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Eheheheheh... Xander is always unaccepting of BA. Grow up boy!

Great chapter. I'll be waiting for more.
mendenbar chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
1/ If Angel can become human, something can bring Spike back if you really want him (Joss managed it, I'm sure you can.)

2/ In the line about "Lots of things. Got to wait..." you mean "meal" not "mean." Also, in Angel's line it should be "I 'can't' even..."

3/ I can wait for updates just as long as you promise to update.
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
very nice first moments for Angel and humanity
Angellufy chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Loved it.

I'll be waiting for more.
ba2006 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
that was worth the wait :) loved the moment between Angel and Buffy at the end of the chapter :)