Reviews for A More Perfect Future: Thrawn's Plan
ro781727 chapter 2 . 6/4
Thrawn isn't a power hungry or twisted pychopath like Tarkin, Palpatine, or any of the truly evil Star Wars characters. He's actually a lot like Pellaeon. I don't think it's fair to portray Thrawn as evil.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 2 . 3/7
Great story. Although it's a bit kinda of following the plot of ATotC a bit, great job on this story, and the two stories that come before. Also do a lot of us a favor get writing again and update!
Catriona H. B chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Why don't focus let's say on 2/3 characters for the main plot then add others progressively just to reach the point where you wanted to be ! It's really strange because you're obviously good and story is well written developed. I was lost sometimes reading you!
It says Luke and Leia in the teaser, then Mara/Pellaon/Han appear and are covered all the story like it just happened in your other fiction stories. Maybe you shouldn't incorporate the secondary unless you're certain you need them in the stories. A shame really. Which leads the reader not really satisfied (I feel cheated personally because I did expect more and a better plot) in the end.
joseph.mccord.104 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I hope this series gets finished it is one of my favorite Star Wars fan fiction.
prankprincess123 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I know it has been over a year since last update, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Love chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Please post more chapters
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Nice stuff. Keep it up.
Puppkid chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
It's rare that I can find a Star Wars fanfic that I enjoy which rewrites the universe, but you're doing an amazing job! I love how you're able to incorporate all the things in the original timeline, showing how some things were meant to pass no matter what you did about it.

I think the only thing I've been confused on this entire time (in all three stories, even) would be what threat on Leia we're talking about. I may have just missed it though.

Keep up the great work!
Chewbrok chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Good story, I'm really liking this series. Please update soon.

Chewbrok
miguelnuva chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Man I'm in love with this fic just wish Luke and Mara would hurry up and get together.

How about for a possible twist the Vader Clone or Maul Brothers shows up to aid Thawn.
ruler of the ice dragons chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
you know the force ghost in the last movie why don't you make the solo twins come back as them to help
sw1fan chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Wonderful update as always. I like how you had Anakin get his new arm, but act like he did. :) I look forward to more soon.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Nice!

I haven't seen Red Tails yet although I plan on seeing it.