Reviews for Williams' Family Reunion
I love Janto chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
They missed the chance to compare notes.
Both are on the same side.
RevNicolaAnne chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Perfect!
alias093001 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wish this would have been longer. I would have loved to see Rhys and Rory bond a little more.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Very nice, wish it was longer though, maybe an epilogue.
etpenusee chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this! I just wish they would have found out about each other you know lol
EllyKayWasHere chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You should totally do a random series about this. It would be hilarious!
yotsuya21 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
HAHAHAHA YES YES YES THIS IS PERFECT. I feel so dumb for not thinking of this, oh my god. Head canon accepted :')
Tenshi-no-koneko chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I do so wish you would expand on this concept. I'm tempted to write something and was looking around to see if anyone had done it. Sad to see just the one story but it was done really well, despite the fast pace and shortness. I enjoyed it lots!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Heheh;)
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I did try to write a Rory-Rhys Williams Family Reunion fic once a long while back, but I got writer's block after the first chapter. I really only wanted it to be a fluffy one-shot, without The Doctor or Jack or alien invasions. I was planning on having River attend the family reunion too, as a "distant relative."

I think your idea was more effective, though. The parallels with Jack/Gwen/Rhys and The Doctor/Amy/Rory were really nice and I liked how you left the wives out, so the boys could just chat things up. I would have loved a little more bonding though, especially if Rory had gotten to play (and be a little fatherly) with Anwen. Is there any chance for a followup chapter or sequel? I'd love to see Rhys and Rory bonding over their shared alien experiences!
Celeri Extreme chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
No ones did this before? Wow. This is good, I like it!
BookJunkie007 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Brilliant. :)
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ha that was cute! This should so happen in the series _
CheyanneChika chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Lol, I love this. You gotta update.
JN Cory chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Good, interesting story. The concept definitely has a lot of potential.