Reviews for To Play The Fool
amy1oM-InnitMarvelous chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like your take on why Mycroft told Moriarty everything about Sherlock because if something like this isn't the reason he did that, then I'm left with my question of "What was Mycroft thinking, telling everything about Sherlock to that psychopath?"
anastacianott chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So so so great! Thank you) I really want THIS to happen!
lotluz chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Thanks for your story. I liked your train of thinking. I also do think Mycroft was in, part of Sherlock's plan. The 'iceman' does not make mistakes. I'm intrigued with the relationship Sherlock has with Mycroft, too bad the canon does not give us much, but I'm glad Moffat and Gatiss are exploring this more through the serial. Going back to A Scandal in Belgravia, Sherlock seems to flinch when Mycroft talks about how Moriarty has already been in contact with him and how he will grant Moriarty an 'introduction'. I cannot wait for what surprises season 3 will bring to us all. Thank you again.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
These two REALLY make one wonder about their mother...
Theodora Helena Miller chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Dammit, you had to be a genius, now I'm reading all your Sherlock fics instead of working on my academy applications. At this rate I'll never escape my neighborhood school.
barus chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Write some more of this, please. I've read the sequel too and it's both brilliant, as Arthur would say...
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Yes, Mycroft helped Sherlock in his plans. And although John didn't twig to what was about to happen, Molly did. Her comment to Sherlock that he looked sad whenever he thought John couldn't see him - that's because Sherlock knew he was soon going to break John's heart.

It's shows how ruthless the two Homes brothers can be in achieving their goals.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I completely agree with Mycroft's role from the beginning - the Holmes brothers after all are scarily intelligent and adept at manipulation. I did like the feeding the ducks at the Serpentine line, it seems like a pastime that Sherlock would do, plus it s great throwback to past cheap detective fiction stories.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Yay! Yeah, I didn't want Mycroft to be so heartless as well. He just doesn't seem like that sort of person, and so I truly hope that this is what happened. I can easily see Mark pulling something like this, and I can't wait until the next episode when everything will be explained!
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Of course Mycroft knows. Mycroft always knows. :)
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I believe Mycroft helped his brother fake his death too. Anyways, great work.