Reviews for His Gift
Yoruhime-san chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I like your Proctis one-shots. However, the little creature is called Moogle, not Kupo. It often says kupo at the end of every sentence but its real name is moogle.
o0ForeverFantasy0o chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hehe loved this! Nice description on the Kupo, I could picture the scene perfect :D Loved the ending too :3
Roriette chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Best gift ever.
That kupo... *eyes it knowingly*

Noctis. Expensive and valuable.
Woo *fans self*

Proctis FTW!
Expreso Midnight chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
What fun!, Prompto must really enjoy your gift XD
Seiru Seishi-ya chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
fangirl squealing when the prince loitering around the cute kupo ... love this! really! I really want to see Noctis' face as he says "THIS is your gift." *you know what I mean. and "jump" onto the bed with Prompto. would be...priceless
Andera Aldin chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Can you tell me what just happened? Did Kupo actually help Noctis or was the ending was just part of Noctis' dream?
Kirumiku chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I finished reading Orbis Terrarum and decided to read this. I must say no matter what you two write, it's always perfect and unique and I can't tell who among you two is a better author.

Regardless of that, keep writing kay?

Love

-Hana
kaandasame chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I liked this

Are you planning to continue it?
Horrendas chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I had a good laugh from this. Honest. It never crossed my mind that Noctis would be so serious and went as far as talking to a Kupo just so the adorable tiny creature could help him.

Oh Noctis. You and your cuteness.

And oh yes Prompto! Use your tongue boy and Noctis, get down on your knees!

Naughty boys are always so delicious.

Thanks for another fun-read story Cookie :)
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
haha this was great, loved the ending banishing haha. You know what you need to do sooner or later, of these a dark possesive Noctis fic.