Reviews for Forks In The Road
Lillz chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
just... wow. brilliant fic, superbly written, awesome concept.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well, I guess angels don't know about coloring outside the lines.
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Love it!
EternallyMOtionless chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Like I said, never ceasing to surprise me. You come up with the most amazing things for these two. You always put them in such, mind blowing situations. I love it! This was amazing. I absolutely adore your writing style. And their relationship is never to heavy when they get there, which is pretty cool. I've never very much cared for the fanfics that lead to sex with these two. I feel like the subtlety is very nice and of course appropriate for them finally telling each other how they feel. :)
precious1075 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I love parallel dimensions stories and you did a great job with the visualizations and both Dean and Cas' reactions to each. I had a feeling what the weapon would end up being and I'm so glad I was right. This Dean was awesome. He was like season five versus season six. Cas' illness was so well done and so in character. I seriously miss them like this. Great job with Stoner!Cas and cold Dean. Characterizations of the players were on spot! I have just recently discovered your stories and I intend to read and review more. Thank you so much for sharing and have a great night!
coragyps chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I like your concept here, and I enjoyed this story. I wish this was canon! Thanks for sharing.
windearth chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Thinking of all the possibilities, how Cas thought he only have one ending, which is destruction, and how Dean won't give up on him, this story gives me bittersweet feeling. And the ending? Beautiful.

Awesome story!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
The weapon was obvious to me...it's love. :D That's why Sam and Dean always made it through whatever was thrown their way. Their love for each other couldn't be broken, and so they always prevailed. The same is obviously true of Cas and Dean.

Great story! Thanks. :)
rhain572 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I've spent 20 minutes trying to come up with a witty, expressive, and truthful way to express my thoughts on this story, but all I can come up with is that it was awesome. Bitter and dark at times, sweet at others, you have created a masterpiece that will echo through the ages as a true story of the saga of Dean and Castiel. And if that wasn't the most overdone BS ever to grace the hallowed harddrives of the review server, then I guess I will give up my bid for the title. ;D in all seriousness, though, great job. 10/5 stars.
Ventorum chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
The imagery of dark forests and paths taken to bad ends was very grim! I'm glad it ened with a note of hope and Dean's awareness that he could change things.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow. A lot of thoughts to ponder upon reading this one. So many interpretations.

I wonder what happens next. Do they win?
doctor jellybelly chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OHMYGOODNESS.

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

Ma'am/Sir. I am speechless.
Caitlinxz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is going down as the best Destiel story of all time. Seriously. This story has pulled at my heartstrings in ways I can't explain. Placing Dean and Cas in a time nexus that consists of fears about losing eachother is just straight up genuis. Hell, it's fucking beautiful. Everything about this story is a piece of perfect folded into a Destiel classic.

The ending was amazing, but I can't help chanting in my head, 'sequel, sequel'.

Caitlin
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Another piece from you I love. Good work. :)
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Brilliant! I loved that Future!Cas had infected Dean with that little niggling thought that kept rotating in his brain and the fact that Dean is... well... Dean... got them to the way. Good work!