Reviews for The Three A's of Dick Grayson
SadLife chapter 6 . 3/24
Don't make Dick glare at us. Instead, threaten to make him cry! It always works! Example:

Bruce: "Dick you can't go have a sleep-over with the team."
Dick: "B-but Bruce." Dick looks at his mentor and guardian with big, sad, and pleading eyes. His bottom lip was starting to dangerously tremble. Before Bruce could say something, shiny tears were running down the thirteen year old's face. Bruce, feeling guilty and is DaddyBats, sighed before speaking in a super soft voice reserved for Dick,
Bruce: "I'm so sorry Dick. You can go to have a sleep-over with the team."
Dick: "Thanks Dad!" He smiled wide, tears forgotten. Sometimes Bruce wondered if he had superpowers or if he had some a convenient onion in his pocket and a toothpick. *Bruce removed all the knives and put it extremely high in the kitchen in the Manor after Dick was adopted. The same went at Mt. Justice*
... That was a whole chapter... OMG! I'M SO SORRY! I STOLED(IDK how to spell) YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORY! *Cries in dark corner*
-TAFfyLover
Simply Bookworm chapter 6 . 3/12
I was laughing so hard I was in tears! This is so good!
little-semanggi chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
naw, don't glare at me little troll. I reviewed. see?
now gimme another chapter.
*snatch little dick* say it: pweaaseeeeee?
Riva chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Love this story! Robin is the Best caracter in the series, expecially when he is acting like a annoying little menace. You have to update, and don't think we don't notice that you still write other stories. You have no excuses!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
More please?
FuzzyElf24 chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
*heart attack* Too adorable *dies of cuteness overload*
FuzzyElf24 chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
No one can resist *dramatic pause* THE EYES!

P. S. This was amazing. Keep up the good work!
cutie0612 chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
Dick can't glee at me it'll break my heart in 2 you wouldn't want that would you any way this was very fun
cutie0612 chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Yes it does awesome
cutie0612 chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Cool this was fluffy
cutie0612 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Well it may be annoying but those are funny
cutie0612 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
I like this it's funny
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Wow this is so good why didn't I click on this earlier