Reviews for My Days Grow Short
Diana Ashe Rydia Lynn chapter 41 . 8/23/2014
I want you to know that I really enjoyed your story. It was great from Yuna's view with Titus sometimes. Will you be doing one from another FF. I will look forward to it if you do.
OmegaDL50 chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
There is a lot of unexplained things in your story that don't even make sense. Things you made up for the sake of artistic freedom, which isn't a bad thing.

For one thing the changes you made to Lulu I felt were a bit overboard. For one thing while she is somewhat withdrawn and generally keeps to herself. Also there is no precedent for her attitude towards Tidus, this unjustified "hatred" or constant anger is unbecoming of her character of someone who constantly keeps her cool. In fact you went so far to change some of Lulu's own spoken lines and in place for Yuna's own words to make Lulu to seem more of "antagonist to Tidus within the group of Guardians", which I ask for what other reason in the chance you dislike her character and are using this possible negative bias to paint her this way in your story?

Also there are unexplained things that seem to be created in this story "Just because" that were never present in the original game which is barely glossed upon. Notably the lack of being to talk on a highroad, when there was tons of people walking up and down the Mi'ihen highroad in the game that even gave provisions to Yuna to assist on her pilgrimage.

Or the so called Yevon law that A summoner isn't allowed to ride Chocobos.

I've enjoyed what I read and you have talent as a author, but reading up to this point I do hope that some of things I brought make sense by the time I reach the end of the story.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 41 . 2/4/2014
That was a depressing ending.

Well, I really enjoyed the first 20 or so chapters. They had lots of extra detail, but as the story progressed, it felt like you were rushing it. Everything big was mushed together. Disapointing.

You also had a huge consistant issue with dialogue.

But all in all, it was an enjoyable read.
Arkisenn chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Hmm, well it's certainly improved now that we got out of the Kilika arc. I was a bit disappointed that the Aurochs lost since there was a lot of set-up for that scene. One thing I would recommend though, is that you go back to the chapters where you switch between Tidus and Yuna and make it a more clear transition. There is nothing telling us when we stop following Yuna and start following Tidus and it gets incredibly confusing.
Arkisenn chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Wow, when I look at the chapter titles, I have to admit, Dark Proposal is a clear indication of what point in FFX the story is, but then I look at these last few chapters and think "Damn, this writer spent a lot of time on the Kilika arc". In some ways I feel this arc kind of drags, but at the same time, I'm interested to see the story of FFX from Yuna's POV. In short, I have mixed feelings about the amount of time spent on this arc, but it isn't enough to turn me away from the story. I won't critique things yet since I have yet to see how things play out, but I'll let you know in a few chapters if I felt this arc was too long and/or needs to either be condensed or revised.

With that in mind, I do enjoy the story. Even if I feel Tidus should go off on Lulu. Though that would be ooc for him, it's still hard as a reader to listen to Lulu and not want for someone to take her down a peg or two.
PersonaOfBetrayal chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
...WELL THAT WAS DEPRESSING.

This was a rather fresh and unique twist to the story of the Pilgrimage, especially with the trials in Ifrit's temple and that Tidus just outright tells Yuna what he is rather than blurting it out to everyone at their very last battle. Though I feel that the last chapter was rather...rushed? It's still an enjoyable read overall. Mostly when Tidus and Yuna become...'official', you know?

Oh yeah, are you thinking of doing an epilogue of sorts? Because there's a 'secret' scene at the end of the credits, which shows Tidus being revived underwater and swimming up to the surface, which connects to X-2's Good Ending. Or you could do what the reviewer below me suggested and write a retelling of the X-2 arc. And what Bahamut said about there being a way for Tidus to take Yuna with him to Zanarkand...was that really true, or was he just being a cold-hearted jerk to lure Tidus to his inevitable demise?
grandshadowseal chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
are you going to make a sequel for ff X-2?
grandshadowseal chapter 40 . 10/27/2013
this is were i got with my game but then it froze with saymour's ugly mug stuck on the screem... i think he just wanten more screem time! i later found out it was because i had a huge scratch on my disc so i was and still am very sad about it but the good thing is that i can't wait for the remastered version to come out! XD
grandshadowseal chapter 39 . 10/26/2013
yay! now it's time to go after sin! XD
grandshadowseal chapter 38 . 10/26/2013
it was great that you added Rikku in the sphere as she wasn't in it in the game cos no one but Tidus had met her yet and it was kinda sad that Yuna didn't say good-bye to her!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/24/2013
"We could...I realised right then that I wanted to marry him."

D'AWWWWWWW! -faints from the cuteness- I bet Yuna totally thought that during their kiss in the actual game.

My favourite chapter so far! (That's only cause of the Tuna fluff durhur) Hopefully this retelling ends up with a happy ending, given what Tidus will discover about himself in the next few chapters...
grandshadowseal chapter 37 . 10/23/2013
i always wanted to see yuna's statue with the horn on her head but sadly i never did, not even in ff X-2 did i see it...
grandshadowseal chapter 36 . 10/22/2013
yup the wire part sounded better with the flip! and i can't beleive they harpooned Tidus those basterds!
grandshadowseal chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
i think the movie scene for when they'er skatting down to bevelle is awesome! and hey you forgot about bevelle's "red carpet" or are you going to have them fight that when they get down to bevelle?
grandshadowseal chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
*sigh* Tidus it may be getting easyer but just don't lose yourself to the bloodlust...