Reviews for Blue Blanket
Lunatic Synthesia chapter 1 . 7/19
so far, this is my favorite Shizaya oneshot ever.
you're awesome, you know. :)
Katie7489 chapter 1 . 2/27
This was amazingly well written and a wonderful read! :)
Sasuki- yuu chapter 1 . 1/24
Realmente me encantó esta historia,estuve apunto de llorar muchas veces de la emoción.
Me gustaría mucho que siguieras escribiendo mas fics iguales o mejores que este.
RedVengance chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This brought tears to my eyes, and now I can't stop smiling like an idiot (-) thank you for writting this!
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow, that was really beautiful. I commend you for keeping things in character, and with such a sad but sweet writing style. I actually cried a little at the end. Thank you for sharing this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was so sweet and gentle - kudos!
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awww, this is adorable...
Nekoyuurei chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god. Compared to the story I just read, everything I put in this review will be helplessly lame. I haven't seen any fics which go so in depth into Shizuo and Kasuka's relationship. I don't know what to say. It's beautiful. Your way with words is beautiful. I love the way you write your characters' inner monologues like actual, real peo Your Kasuka is the most beautiful Kasuka I have ever read about. Your Shizuo is beautiful too, the way you've developed his character.
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Simple beautiful *O*
blackrose107 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
cant wait for ur next stories
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow I enjoy my time reading this :) this is sweet and very in-caracter y'know. I love the interactions between shizuo and his teenage world and all... but the most I love is when kasuka thanked shizuo for always being there. it's sweet. thanks for sharing this brilliant piece of work!

PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is a really great story x3 I love your naration and the atmosphere. The story itself was beautiful and the characters were writen very well.

Really great fic XD
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was sweet Me likey! ;D
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love it!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
very good. i can feel shizuo emotions very well. two thumbs up!