Reviews for Blue Blanket
LittleShyCloud chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
You're right this was sad, but it was one of those ones in which it needs to be sad for it to be fully appreciated and it really feels like you were with him as he grew up and gosh *tear drop*

That little mini speech by Kasuka was top notch

This was just softly sweet.
Lunatic Synthesia chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
so far, this is my favorite Shizaya oneshot ever.
you're awesome, you know. :)
Katie7489 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This was amazingly well written and a wonderful read! :)
Sasuki- yuu chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Realmente me encantó esta historia,estuve apunto de llorar muchas veces de la emoción.
Me gustaría mucho que siguieras escribiendo mas fics iguales o mejores que este.
Saludos.
RedVengance chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This brought tears to my eyes, and now I can't stop smiling like an idiot (-) thank you for writting this!
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow, that was really beautiful. I commend you for keeping things in character, and with such a sad but sweet writing style. I actually cried a little at the end. Thank you for sharing this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was so sweet and gentle - kudos!
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awww, this is adorable...
Nekoyuurei chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god. Compared to the story I just read, everything I put in this review will be helplessly lame. I haven't seen any fics which go so in depth into Shizuo and Kasuka's relationship. I don't know what to say. It's beautiful. Your way with words is beautiful. I love the way you write your characters' inner monologues like actual, real peo Your Kasuka is the most beautiful Kasuka I have ever read about. Your Shizuo is beautiful too, the way you've developed his character.
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Simple beautiful *O*
blackrose107 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
cant wait for ur next stories
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow I enjoy my time reading this :) this is sweet and very in-caracter y'know. I love the interactions between shizuo and his teenage world and all... but the most I love is when kasuka thanked shizuo for always being there. it's sweet. thanks for sharing this brilliant piece of work!

-hana
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is a really great story x3 I love your naration and the atmosphere. The story itself was beautiful and the characters were writen very well.

Really great fic XD