Reviews for John Watson, Bachelor
Little Oswin Osw chapter 9 . 8h ago
I've been reading, just not under my account, I have loved all of the chapters, and think that johnlock is amazing and you write spectacularly.

-little oswin oswald
Little Oswin Oswald chapter 2 . 4/23
Well, i definately love this fic.
Little Oswin Oswald chapter 1 . 4/23
I like this
Loving this story. So funny! And loved the Mario Cart references! Throwback to the late 90s!
Kayla chapter 11 . 4/6
This was so cute and funny! Loved it! I have never watched the bachelor but after reading this i want to actually watch Sherlock on the Bachelor with all those girls. It would hilarious! Again, loved this fanfic!
Cecilia Potter-Malfoy chapter 11 . 3/31
Great and unique twist on our boys finding love :) Stayed up all night reading this lovely story, but no regrets!
TakamuraRyuu chapter 11 . 3/12
This is definitely not the kind of thing I read, and I detest reality shows of all kinds. But I gave the first chapter a shot, and then the second and I ended up staying up all night to read it. I started reading this about 15 hours ago and now I'm done. This was amazing and really well written. John was quite in character, as were all the contestants (much hate to everyone not Sherlock, but hey I might be biased) and Mycroft must of course always be a PITA. But if I may say so, I felt like Sherlock was too, hmm... "soft" I guess is the word I'm looking for? I don't believe Sherlock Holmes would ever become so co-dependent on anyone, even Watson. He was not as callous, witty and unpredictable as in cannon. But honestly that's the only nit-picking I can do about this fic. Great work! Cheers!
ForbiddenFruits chapter 11 . 2/4
This is the most amazing Johnlock fic I have ever read. I don't think I've ever fangirled so hard over a fanfic before. You are so talented. I would love to read more of your work.
all-the-british-fandoms chapter 11 . 1/29
This was amazing. Completley and utterly fantastic and amazing. I just, wow. Thank you for this story. It's amazing, you're amazing and please oh please become an author, if you aren't already one. You have all the potential in the world. I loved this so much.
Neloska chapter 11 . 1/25
Loved this whole story. It deserves many more reviews than it has. It was really interesting to experience the show from John's view. Gave it a completely new perspective. How quickly some of the girls seemingly fell in love with him, felt quite unrealistic but I guess it is simply part of that show. To actually have a serious male participant in that show would be really interesting and probably a big step in the equality movement. Also loved the ending. John walking around like a punk, quite a funny image. Enjoyed reading this very much.
Anna chapter 9 . 1/16
I love Billy. I mean, I love the whole fic, it's delightful, but I really love Billy.
Sumthin Clever chapter 11 . 1/12
*sniff* Still a beautiful fic. This thing has a permanent spot on my reread list.
Lily chapter 11 . 1/12
Well thank you for writing that it's been a brilliant use of 4 hours and it is a brilliant story :):)

Also has made me consider applying for a series of the bachelor if there is ever a new one because I'm nothing like any of the usual contestants (I've only seen ahoy three episodes myself)
Sumthin Clever chapter 9 . 1/10
It is still hilarious to me that doing something nasty to Mycroft includes taking his umbrella or feeding him cake. xD!

His indecision still kills me. All the things he's done with Sherlock, shared with Sherlock, and he's /still/ questioning who he wants more? Blind idiot.
Sumthin Clever chapter 8 . 1/10
I will never get over cock block Myc.