Reviews for John Watson, Bachelor
johnlockedgirl chapter 11 . 10/29
I read this story in the last two days and I have to say that it was perfect, but not in a Sarah-perfect way, rather in a Sherlock one. It made me happy and it made me crying and it was just amazing. Thank you for this.
x An
BAFan chapter 11 . 10/22
I just finished re-reading your “John Watson, Director’s Cut” you published on AO3, but had to come here to find out what happened after Sherlock accepted John’s proposal, since that story stops at Ch. 10. I hope everything is well with you, and it wasn’t anything tramatic that stopped you from finishing it there, because then I can hope that someday it will indeed be finished.

~Debbie
Chrysanthemum247 chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
This is by far the best Sherlock BBC story I have ever read. Way to go!
Selin chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
I wad too tired last night after finishing this in one go but that was bloody fantastic! I loved it so much, even though I knew he was going to pick Sherlock the anticipation was so great! And it was all so emotional, goooood. Thank you so much for writing and posting this! 3
Selin chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Sherlock and John's date was absolutely perfect! And that showdown with Tara, whow.
Selin chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
What an intriguing first chapter! Can't wait to read more. My favourite line so far was when John was like "are they holding you against your will", hahah.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Really really entertaining! Thank you for obviously working so hard to finish this!
beautyfrompain chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Hello! Two chapters back I made a comment about Sherlock's reasoning for being on the Bachelor; I see now that I just hadn't read far enouhgh. You've thought it all through very well. I'm still really enjoying the concept and storyline! It's lovely to see the Johnlock romance slowly unfold.
beautyfrompain chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far. I love the thought, the concept is really veryinteresting. One thing that I keep thinking, though, is that Sherlock's reasoning for joining The Bachelor seems a bit odd when comparad to other details. When I think of BBC's Sherlock character, I imagine that the only way he would be caught on The Bachelor is if Mycroft *dragged him*. I have a lot of fun with the idea of Sherlock losing a bet to his older brother and ending up on The Bachelor. Some of Sherlock's rebuttals seem OOC, but I'm pretty impressed overall.
Tamha chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Very fun story, though I'd have loved to see the post-finale press conference (or tabloid reveal that "Sherlock Holmes' Mystery Boyfriend is John Watson in Disguise") as well as the wedding. Also, in this AU, Moriarty would be so totally disgusted by Sherlock's boring, normal relationship that TRF and possibly TGG would never have happened. :P
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
This story is so well written and of course, adorable!
Weyhe chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Amazing chapter!
I wonder what would have happened (or not happened), if he was having the overnight date with Sarah before Sherlock.. Would he have slept with her then and not with Sherlock, and would it have changed the outcome?
Nalou chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Hey !
I just finished to read your whole story, and wow this idea was amazing ! This is not the type of show I watch but you made it funny and sad and angish and I loved it ! So thank you for that ! I knew they would be together !
Now the wedding ! :-D maybe you plan to write it ? That would be awesome !

Anyway, thanks for your amazing fic !

Nalou
nina6612 chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Oh My God! This is the BEST Johnlock fanfiction I have ever read! The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure show, while Sherlock is my absolute favorite, so when I saw the description for this fanfiction I was squealing like a maniac for a couple of minutes before I calmed down. Everyone need to read this story because it is BLOODY FANTASTIC!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2014