Reviews for John Watson, Bachelor
Really really entertaining! Thank you for obviously working so hard to finish this!
beautyfrompain chapter 4 . 3/29
Hello! Two chapters back I made a comment about Sherlock's reasoning for being on the Bachelor; I see now that I just hadn't read far enouhgh. You've thought it all through very well. I'm still really enjoying the concept and storyline! It's lovely to see the Johnlock romance slowly unfold.
beautyfrompain chapter 2 . 3/23
I'm really enjoying this so far. I love the thought, the concept is really veryinteresting. One thing that I keep thinking, though, is that Sherlock's reasoning for joining The Bachelor seems a bit odd when comparad to other details. When I think of BBC's Sherlock character, I imagine that the only way he would be caught on The Bachelor is if Mycroft *dragged him*. I have a lot of fun with the idea of Sherlock losing a bet to his older brother and ending up on The Bachelor. Some of Sherlock's rebuttals seem OOC, but I'm pretty impressed overall.
Tamha chapter 11 . 2/22
Very fun story, though I'd have loved to see the post-finale press conference (or tabloid reveal that "Sherlock Holmes' Mystery Boyfriend is John Watson in Disguise") as well as the wedding. Also, in this AU, Moriarty would be so totally disgusted by Sherlock's boring, normal relationship that TRF and possibly TGG would never have happened. :P
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
This story is so well written and of course, adorable!
Weyhe chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Amazing chapter!
I wonder what would have happened (or not happened), if he was having the overnight date with Sarah before Sherlock.. Would he have slept with her then and not with Sherlock, and would it have changed the outcome?
Nalou chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Hey !
I just finished to read your whole story, and wow this idea was amazing ! This is not the type of show I watch but you made it funny and sad and angish and I loved it ! So thank you for that ! I knew they would be together !
Now the wedding ! :-D maybe you plan to write it ? That would be awesome !

Anyway, thanks for your amazing fic !

nina6612 chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Oh My God! This is the BEST Johnlock fanfiction I have ever read! The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure show, while Sherlock is my absolute favorite, so when I saw the description for this fanfiction I was squealing like a maniac for a couple of minutes before I calmed down. Everyone need to read this story because it is BLOODY FANTASTIC!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
PrinzessinEilis chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
All of that, minus the couple Americanisms. It was magnificent. I started and finished this in 6 hours.
all-the-british-fandoms chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I have read this story again and again and again. I keep coming back to it because it is very easily one of my FAVORITE stories ever, and it may as easily be my favorite story overall. The part that makes me the happiest person ever is when John comes into Sherlock's bedroom at 3am and lays down the law. That he's not a freaking experiment, but that he loves him. I just, that part is amazing. That whole damn scene. And then everything else before and after! I have never seen an episode of the bachelor, but this story is so amazing that I don't care. I love this story so much! Thank you for writing it! You're amazing!
JustMe chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Little Oswin Oswald chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
But none of that stuff with "Now let's get john to meet up with some of the girls and see what they think!"
Little Oswin Osw chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I've been reading, just not under my account, I have loved all of the chapters, and think that johnlock is amazing and you write spectacularly.

-little oswin oswald
Little Oswin Oswald chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Well, i definately love this fic.