Reviews for FEAR
tinyteddies chapter 3 . 3/20
AAAAAAAAH! Loved it!
svets.light.spot chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
. !.
i wish ther was just one more chpter.
thlove chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Cute! Thank you for writing this story!
CHM13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That is really good! I loved the haunted house part!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So what? :)
It's great.
-Cam
Malia.Arneson chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
AWESOME!
Mrs. Grint-Cozart-Felton-Horan chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That is sonfreaking adorable I think all other fluff can't compare. I love it. So freaking much.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Holy goodness, this is absolutely amazing. Honestly my favorite Rose/Scorpius fic ever.
Wazlib.Roonil chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is a great story! I really liked it. Your characters are lovely!
hi chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this story is awesome can you please please do a sequel :)
alba.black chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This is seriously one of my favourite fics ever! I just love how you portrayed Rose like the weird quirky Slytherin instead of the Gryffindor that everyone loves.

Honestly this fic is just pure AWESOME!

loved it :)
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Love it love it love it. :D Rose and Scorp are adorable. First Slytherin!Rose I've read. o.o :'D It's so pretty and Hallowe'en ish. :3
LeviosaChatterbox chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was heaps funny. I loved how Rose was a Slytherin!L my favourite line was "You just wanted me to break up with her sooner" - Scorpius
Creme Caramel chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is quite funny, I admit. Some parts really cracked me up. I still don't get how Scorp admitted he fell in love with Rose so quickly, but overall I enjoyed the story. Nice work.
Flyxit chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I'd like to take a moment to do a happy dance over the fact that I am the first reviewer.

Thank you.

Now, onto the review!

Wow, um, that was fantastic. Love Scorpius's character in this... and Rose's, really. The fact that Rose was a Slytherin stopped me in my tracks for a moment... definitely wasn't expecting that. And the part about Scorpius being terrible at Quidditch.

Very nice idea, very nicely executed.

-Flyx