Reviews for FEAR
thlove chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Cute! Thank you for writing this story!
CHM13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That is really good! I loved the haunted house part!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So what? :)
It's great.
-Cam
Malia.Arneson chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
AWESOME!
Mrs. Grint-Cozart-Felton-Horan chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That is sonfreaking adorable I think all other fluff can't compare. I love it. So freaking much.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Holy goodness, this is absolutely amazing. Honestly my favorite Rose/Scorpius fic ever.
SophieDe chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is a great story! I really liked it. Your characters are lovely!
hi chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this story is awesome can you please please do a sequel :)
alba.black chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This is seriously one of my favourite fics ever! I just love how you portrayed Rose like the weird quirky Slytherin instead of the Gryffindor that everyone loves.

Honestly this fic is just pure AWESOME!

loved it :)
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Love it love it love it. :D Rose and Scorp are adorable. First Slytherin!Rose I've read. o.o :'D It's so pretty and Hallowe'en ish. :3
LeviosaChatterbox chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was heaps funny. I loved how Rose was a Slytherin!L my favourite line was "You just wanted me to break up with her sooner" - Scorpius
Creme Caramel chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is quite funny, I admit. Some parts really cracked me up. I still don't get how Scorp admitted he fell in love with Rose so quickly, but overall I enjoyed the story. Nice work.
Flyxit chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I'd like to take a moment to do a happy dance over the fact that I am the first reviewer.

Thank you.

Now, onto the review!

Wow, um, that was fantastic. Love Scorpius's character in this... and Rose's, really. The fact that Rose was a Slytherin stopped me in my tracks for a moment... definitely wasn't expecting that. And the part about Scorpius being terrible at Quidditch.

Very nice idea, very nicely executed.

-Flyx
Firemaker chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
A really really good oneshot. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was well written, the characters were very interesting and the plot was rather different. Oh and you really got across just how intoxicating girls can smell to us guys at times.
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really really really liked it, but you said in one place her eyes were blue, and in the rest, they were brown...