Reviews for Chasing Shadows
PockyChups chapter 1 . 5/9
69k words hahashot
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
Why must 90% of well-written fanfics get abandoned? It hurts my fucking kokoro, man.
DearieItsme4ever chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
I love this story! It's well-written and detailed. I would really appreciate it if you guys can update soon though. Keep up the great work!
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
My god
Tordyy chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I know it says you haven't updated in a while, but please for the love of god update soon. There are a lot of good USxUK stories out there. What I like about yours though, that separates it from the others, is your plot line. Dear god it's amazing! I absolutely fell in love with this story and you positively NEED to continue!
nikkicchi chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I'm just gonna make this quick and straightforward and in advance I apologise for the terrible review but I'm in a rush and this story's too good to be left reviewless.
I'm absolutely and positively in love with this story. Especially the characterization and the AU and the writing style (and specially the smut). Please review as soon as possible and more quickly if possible; it'd be a waste if this is left on hatius. Thank you. That is all.
CrimsonGaara chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
*Cries* why is this story so addicting! TT I hope more gets written soon, I'm itching to see what happens next! It's absolutely alluring, I love the realistic tension of the story and their relationship; the entire thing is very captivating (is that even the right word...)
Hageshi Akari chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Amazing and wonderful chapter! I swear that each chapter of this story is going to be the end of me because of how fabulous each one is and reading it just makes me extremely happy.
Well, respect this chapter, those two and their complicated relationship that just when they are working on it they manage to make it even more complicated; maybe someday they will take the Job out of their personal...maybe.
Ohh I am excited for the next chapter, I'm curious to know, that if Ivan is involved, how deep he is and to see the guys abilities in combat, gosh I can't wait for the next one!
Phireye chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Brilliant, just brilliant. Every chapter reminds me why I love this story so much. Update soon please!
Skymoon18 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I'm happy your back bro XD It was great reading chapter 5.
Sxvgwii chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Love the whole spy thing. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Ooh Ivan, why must you always be bad?! And it's an interesting twist to see how you played in both of their previous marriages, definitely not something you typically see but I love the tension and stress! (Is the director an American dad reference? Haha)
Charlequin chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I literally FLIPPED when I saw the update in my mail. I've only started reading this recently - the first chapter instantly got me hooked! Their second meeting in the hotel in Moscow was so cute and awkward, ahahaha. After Chapter 4, I actually thought that Alfred and Arthur would be badass together and live happily ever after, perhaps make out in front of an exploding warehouse after a successful mission (haha, I'm terrible), but I never would have thought their jobs would be their problem.

I can't wait to see how this goes. Five chapters in and I'm already LOVING this AU. It's such a wonderful combination of all my favorite things: the plot! The characters! The suspense! The humor! Hot smut!
Midterms Suck chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Not gonna lie, lol, when I got the update email, I was like thehell is this shit? Then I was like ohhh, hasn't updated since August? Better reread it And I did and this story is lovely, dahling. I adore the spy-ness, I adore the sexiness, I adore the gay-ness, I adore the dangerous-ness. It's just super fun to read and written really well. It just keeps twisting and turning and I never know what's gonna happen, and I appreciate that a lot. Please keep working on this story for this adoring fan!
Anon chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Not the Same person as below, I promise, I do like how this fanfiction is moving along. I like the pace at which the things are going and all id like to say is that sometimes alfred seems too angry and theres not more to his personality that just that and the sex and stuff so yea that was my two cents keep writing
VanBloonie chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Okay, alright good fic as far as spy plot goes. You guys had a mission set up and giving these characters 'jobs' and sticking to them and it makes sense props on that. As for 'everything else' i can't say the same. In my honest opinion 'my' being a keyword, this was really frustrating to read.
In the beginning it was good the smut was good but it would have been good if it stopped there, The whole Alfred is a widower got through just clear so much so that it seemed like you were engraving it my mind and i get it he lost his wife that's tough shit and i really would have preferred he hadn't so he could still be with her in all honesty. Which is really hard to say because she is an OC and any OC can be good if written well and her characterization could have been better since she seems to be a big part of the story. although i know this story is still ongoing. Okay, as for Alfred himself he was really annoying even though he didn't show up much or say much but he is such a confusing character "Does he really 'like' Arthur" in the end it almost seemed like he was annoyed he found Arthur again given you showed he was in fact happy to see him but I didn't understand why he was angry. I felt like Arthur was the one who should have been angry not Alfred.
And as for Arthur wow buddy talk about being desperate. He seems very desperate for someone who it feels like doesn't give a shit about him. When he was with Francis i was so happy (not a fruk shipper) because it was almost like he was being 'loved' he just seemed happy. Francis was being intimate and even though it was being stated he doesn't like Francis that way he was loving and being loved and it was nice. He was 'pretending' it was Alfred but given the short time they had it didn't seem real so it seemed it was really him and Francis. Then when his ex wife is brought into this it caught me off guard and it seemed like it was just thrown in there randomly. Like, "let's give these two something else to bond over." which is unfortunate cause it makes Arthur seem like some douche and Alfred like some dude who still loves his wife 'alot' but this dude's hot so imma bang him cause im full on gay for this man yet not? The baggage in this is heavy which really prevents me from enjoying the story.
I got so frustrated i wished these two would have never meet cause it seems like they're only with each other for the sex SO FAR. In this last chapter when Arthur is heading back to his room he just oozes 'needy desperate slut' i mean omfg that's okay if you like to write him like that everyone has a preference but it makes him seem so needy for someone he doesn't even know. I would have preferred if he left been like ' I don't need this i'm a super hot spy agent person that was a fling it's done now let's get back to business' but no he wanted THE DICK SO BAD i-
So far it's been confusing do they want to get their job done, do they want to gown down on each other, do they actually like each other or is Alfred trying to fill a void by using Arthur?

okay sorry for the bad grammar and for sounding like a whiny/horrid bitch just idek