Reviews for ایک عارضی الوداع
RufflesandLays chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Another fine story! I like what you did with the title, feels pakistanish? Haha The translation really fits well with the story :) gosh, so obssessed with this pairing, it's not even funny anymore. You, once again, managed to make my fangirl heart happy :) More love!
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Beautiful! So so so so so beautifully done, and well in the realm of the series. I love it.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nicely written! They feel in-character and it's a nice tie-off to the episode. One thing: Sherlock can't give her the phone back because at that point he doesn't have it; Mycroft does. John doesn't give it to Sherlock until after he's back from saving her. Other than that, good job!
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love Sherlock/Irene! I really enjoyed this and A Comingling of Genes too. You really should write more! :)
Ori chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
You should probably add that English translation. When I first saw this I thought it was in Arabic, so I was about to skip it over. Heh.

Anyway, this was interesting.

I agree with you about not many people thinking about Adler after the last two episodes. I knew that would be the case for me, so I actually delayed watching them for my fic.
ZainaStacia chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really enjoyed this! :) The way you described how he lost interest in her, after he solved the mystery of her personality, as a child would, was spot on. And about the title, that translates to "Only a temporary goodbye" if that's what you meant to put, then that's perfectly fine, and a fitting title. But "A temporary goodbye" would be عارضی طور پر الوداع ایک just saying, since I'm a native speaker.

Anyways well done! :)