Reviews for Smile
alittlecranberry chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow. That was hot and that was awesome. I like how both of them are described. I also like it that there is no that standart "uke-seme" thing, both are very passionate, manly, and handsome. I love it that Sweeden isn't a stone. I love it that Spain is not naïve. I like the way Antonio is flirting. I love this work.

Thank you very much for this fic. This is a beautiful work for a beautiful pairing. I enjoy this it very much. Thank you once again!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awww...this was cute! Finally, Sweden found someone whos' not afraid of him! And FYI their friendship is somewhat canon in Hetalia. Not in the anime series but in the official Hetalia: Boss Spain drama CD (mostly dialogue with Spain, Romano, France, Prussia, Sweden, and even Turkey makes an appearance, Track "Churros Work!" or something has the dialogue where Sweden tries to tell France and Prussia he wants to fight on their side to get Finland back but is too embarrased and "glares" at them. They of course are terrified until Spain shows up and they beg him to talk to Sweden for them and although he's a bit worried too, he hides it well and soon Sweden and Spain actually have a conversation. LOL! France says, "They're actually talking?! Maybe wierdos can only talk to other wierdos! XD) Anyway, just thought you'd be interested! Great, cute fic!
Starcentral chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
OMG! JUST ALL OF THE YES! My friend and I were reading this in class, just omg! major nosebleed!
Espresso Yourself chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Very very well done. I greatly appreciate you writing this, I sincerely do. I'm a huge Suespaña fan - just finished a fanfiction for them myself. There are a couple little writing errors here and there - I can give you specifics if you want them - but otherwise, I just love. I liked how you portrayed Spain a lot.

Many thanks,

Rat Jam
Pyromaanii chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT, I DON'T EVEN...

(That's a compliment ;D )
BradburyStreet chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
FINALLY.

SOME ELSE WHO THIS COUPLE ; A ;

FAFSDKFDSKJF Lady...you made my whole week...!

Plus it's refreshing to see in a absolute sea of SuFin fics...like a freakin' ruby among the slivers...

Everything about this fic is so...so...EEEEEE!

I just love it so much!
kirin-saga chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
*LOVES* I thought I was the only one that wrote this pairing! This was AMAZING! You said it was a gift for a friend on Tumblr? I've never really looked around that site. I should go look.

Anyways... I love how being afraid of Sweden hasn't occurred to Spain. At least, that's how I read his lack of fear. He doesn't seem to be the type to fear someone because everyone else fears that someone. He always sees beneath the surface (in my headcanon, that's because he has his own mask to hide behind). And Sweden is a real sweety, in his own way.

You did an excellent job on this!
BloodRose21 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
You don't even understand how this made my dreams come true! :O I've been wanting to read SwedenxSpain forever, but there was none! This has been my one true (crack) pairing for such a long time, and now... and now...

You're my hero. ;;