Reviews for Don't Call It Bones
KKKat chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
I really love this Story! It's different from others! Please update
Literariness chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
This is really great! I love how different it is from most fanfiction! Keep it up!
Spitfire303 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
i swear i have already read this chapter :-)
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Pretty interesting idea for a story. You are doing a great job stepping in and making things your own, too. I'm loving, LOVING Purak and cannot wait for an update. And Not Seventeen Again I really am enjoying as well.

I guess I just love your stories! Thanks for such fun reads!
Bonesrl chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
I'm really liking where this story is going...can't wait to read the next chapter
Spitfire303 chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
great chapter soooo sooo very many parallels to the show it is incredible :-)
Spitfire303 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
yes i wanna know i really do
this is different but good different :-D
marceline19 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I like your updates but I have one critic though: you stick too much to the series, for me it is better when the conversations are not too explicitly taken from the show or one it is only once in a while.
marceline19 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I like where it goes!
SamBrace chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Wooo! I love your take on this story very intresting and I love your way of writing very fluid and draws the reader in ;) Looking forward to the next chapter!
DanishBones chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Well I would very much like that. :-D
Covalent Bond chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Once again, a great job, and I'm looking forward to your next big 'something.' :D
Covalent Bond chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I love that you've picked up this incredible story and you are continuing it.

I am confused, maybe, because it seems like a chapter is missing...? There is mention of the tequila kiss, but it's not here. Or will it be elaborated upon later?

The clever weaving of the Parts/Pilot stories is what really is amazing. Great work - especially the transition from one author to another, which seems to be nearly seamless.
redgirlang chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Ooooo I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see what the something big is. :)

A :) x