Reviews for Don't Call It Bones
CaptainKomodoDragon chapter 13 . 5/16
Hello,
I just started reading this story and guess that it will pick up once they start filming? Also, I love Booth and Brennan and am interested to see how you will allow them to be romantically, considering their characters won't be romantic for years. Perhaps building on the attraction will be awesome, instead of it starting out as consuming and all these thoughts I would think two people wouldn't have after just meeting! It seems really excesssive, on Booth's end. But I really can't say, I've never experienced a relationship like that before. Anyway- awesome job!
I am so glad you are continuing this! Very well written...thanks and I look forward to your next installment.
KKKat chapter 13 . 3/15
Thank you for the Update! Can't wait for the next one
Spitfire303 chapter 13 . 3/15
I do adore this amd i am glad you are back it has been to long
Adelled chapter 13 . 3/14
Love Ms. Julian - and all the other names from the show - the same but not. Very enjoyable.
Some parts of this chapter seems to be there twice. Otherwise a good chapter. Thanks for sharing.
KKKat chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
I really love this Story! It's different from others! Please update
Literariness chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
This is really great! I love how different it is from most fanfiction! Keep it up!
Spitfire303 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
i swear i have already read this chapter :-)
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Pretty interesting idea for a story. You are doing a great job stepping in and making things your own, too. I'm loving, LOVING Purak and cannot wait for an update. And Not Seventeen Again I really am enjoying as well.

I guess I just love your stories! Thanks for such fun reads!
llvale chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
I'm really liking where this story is going...can't wait to read the next chapter
Spitfire303 chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
great chapter soooo sooo very many parallels to the show it is incredible :-)
Spitfire303 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
yes i wanna know i really do
this is different but good different :-D
marceline19 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I like your updates but I have one critic though: you stick too much to the series, for me it is better when the conversations are not too explicitly taken from the show or one it is only once in a while.
marceline19 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013