Reviews for If
janinsc chapter 9 . 9/15
I am in love with this story. I found it this week and am sad that I finished it. You did an amazing job and I thank you for your time and effort.
Your version of Kate has the emotional maturity of a bratty teenager.
Kate had no right snooping in Castles stuff
nolesome chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
I like the parenthesis "thing" in each chapter. It's a fun preview of where it's going. Also, I have pop tarts for breakfast most days and there's nothing wrong with that. Hot Pockets, though? Nasty.
nolesome chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Just found this story after watching the ep over the weekend, I love it so far!

"even if she's still got walls, he's got a wrecking ball hiding in his goddamn smile."
Loooove that line. They both have that knock-you-over smile, that's a perfect way to write it.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Love this Castle taking care of sick Kate. Love this kate allowing Castle to take care of her. Enjoying.
PeterGunn chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
It always amazes me when a writer calls a prologue - like this one - a complete story.

It must be the old "gotta have angst", "stories must be dark" nonsense. OK, you've done your angst penance, now write the STORY this prologue points to. No, a real story, not an obeisance to the &$ &%$ angst rule. A real story about people.

jp
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
That was the most beautiful reconciliation I've ever read ...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Aww hurt Beckett :/
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I think it's the first time I see their secrets handled in a realistic way :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
"I'm tired of being clobbered" Friends inspiration ? :p
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
"He doesn't understand why she's upset. She doesn't either" hahaha
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
The part about their fights was hilarious, they really are terrible at communicating !
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
"You're hot"
"Aren't I always ?"
Haha good one !
LadyAshh chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Few years late to this review party, but I just had to let you know, I found this fic through "Castle fanfiction" on tumblr and i didn't realize it was in the angst category, I thought it was gonna be fluff, which it started out as (and I have a thing for one being sick and the other has to take care of them) but then I continued reading and then there were tears and I could feel my heart break into a million pieces. This is the most heartbreaking fic I've read, and it was written so beautifully it made me feel so... idek, but it's awesome in that way, so thank you for writing this.