Reviews for If
AngelLonginus chapter 9 . 6/20
Fantastic story! I loved it so much! I can definitely see why it has so many follows and favorites. Great writing!
janinsc chapter 9 . 9/15/2017
I am in love with this story. I found it this week and am sad that I finished it. You did an amazing job and I thank you for your time and effort.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2017
Your version of Kate has the emotional maturity of a bratty teenager.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
Kate had no right snooping in Castles stuff
nolesome chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
I like the parenthesis "thing" in each chapter. It's a fun preview of where it's going. Also, I have pop tarts for breakfast most days and there's nothing wrong with that. Hot Pockets, though? Nasty.
nolesome chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Just found this story after watching the ep over the weekend, I love it so far!

"even if she's still got walls, he's got a wrecking ball hiding in his goddamn smile."
Loooove that line. They both have that knock-you-over smile, that's a perfect way to write it.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Love this Castle taking care of sick Kate. Love this kate allowing Castle to take care of her. Enjoying.
PeterGunn chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
It always amazes me when a writer calls a prologue - like this one - a complete story.

It must be the old "gotta have angst", "stories must be dark" nonsense. OK, you've done your angst penance, now write the STORY this prologue points to. No, a real story, not an obeisance to the &$ &%$ angst rule. A real story about people.

jp
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
That was the most beautiful reconciliation I've ever read ...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Aww hurt Beckett :/
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I think it's the first time I see their secrets handled in a realistic way :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
"I'm tired of being clobbered" Friends inspiration ? :p
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
"He doesn't understand why she's upset. She doesn't either" hahaha
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
The part about their fights was hilarious, they really are terrible at communicating !
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2014