Reviews for If
muppet47 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
I am so enjoying this. So sweet and hot and well done and in character, and just awesome. So looking forward to more.:)
muppet47 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh wow. I just stumbled across this and it is SO GOOD and it's two in the morning and I have to get up with the kids tomorrow so I can't read the rest of it right now. Ah! Because it's awesome and I want to read it all in one gulp. Definitely coming back tomorrow.:)
someheartslove chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I love it how you skipped some time here. Gave us all the important details, and we still know how the story goes.

Hah. His secret is out. Ouch. And in that way. And after so long.

I love it how you write them. Completely in character.

Loved the part with public kissing. I can definitely imagine that conversation with Castle.

Can't wait to see how this is going to go!
baterista9 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Thanks for this story and for the referral to Cartographical!
1477166 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Oh my gosh. Just... oh my gosh! AHHHH. Thanks for the update by the way :) But... ahhhh!
Cora Clavia chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Everything was so HAPPY AND SEXY, and I will NEVER forgive all these evil, evil murderers for effing up this potentially explosively sexy relationship that needs to happen, like, NOW.

But obviously, I love this story.
CaskettShipper chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
NOOOOOO! I bet this is how it actually happens on the show -_-
Elle018 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Oh my word, I can feel my heart pounding all the way down in my stomach. And my eyes are so wide. "What the hell is this?" in the face of his hopeful playfulness is just ABSOLUTELY CRUSHING. Beautiful. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more.
Deb838 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
shit shit shit - I hate these secrets, I don't want any more reasons for them to stay apart... and there relationship was just starting to move on nicely :(
lietomebaby chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I just knew you were going to leave us hanging. Please don't rip my heart out again. It will be hard enough over the summer with no knew Castle. This last chapter is great and had me on the edge of my seat, please don't wait too long.
Flynn'sISO chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
No. No. No. No. No.

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system. Oh my User! Whoa, didn't expect for that to happen. I mean, I wasn't expecting the sex either, but this is just like x_X. I wonder how Castle's going to dig himself out of it..if he's going to dig himself out of it. Please update soon!
Ariel119 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I already did, and it IS. But this is great, too!
tfnmal23 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I really enjoyed this. I like a good mix of dialogue and content. Thx for sharing! Well done.
anonymous.individual chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Woah. Amazing.
Pecan Tan chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I'm going to report this fic for abuse. It is just cruel to leave us hanging like this. Please, please, please update this soon. Like today!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »