Reviews for If
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
The part about their fights was hilarious, they really are terrible at communicating !
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
"You're hot"
"Aren't I always ?"
Haha good one !
LadyAshh chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Few years late to this review party, but I just had to let you know, I found this fic through "Castle fanfiction" on tumblr and i didn't realize it was in the angst category, I thought it was gonna be fluff, which it started out as (and I have a thing for one being sick and the other has to take care of them) but then I continued reading and then there were tears and I could feel my heart break into a million pieces. This is the most heartbreaking fic I've read, and it was written so beautifully it made me feel so... idek, but it's awesome in that way, so thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
It's kinda a habit now, I'm re-reading this story once in a while in one go and I love it every single time.
Thanks again
Eslssl chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Hhhhhhh, happy ending after all. Thank you,
On to your next story!
Eslssl chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Yuck...hate this for them.
Eslssl chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
The insanity is indeed doing the same thing repetitively while hoping for a different outcome. So why does Kate keep acting the same way...shutting down to Rick...and then be surprised when she suffers emotionally as a result? Gotta change the first thing to change the outcome...come on Kate, you can do it, you know you want the better outcome!
Eslssl chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Obligatory angst ...ugh. Wouldn't be a Castle epi without some angst. Hopefully there are enough chapters to reconcile and return to their state of bliss...
Eslssl chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Love the intro in parentheses that summarizes this chapter...and especially the ending. All the stuff in between is great, too.
Eslssl chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
This story is really cute, touching, funny, so much like THEM.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
'...She regrets it a little when he starts puking three days later.' You are really naughty you know. But the chapter is so cute. Loved it.

Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Gr8 chapters as before.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
this is so good. i've just read the whole story in one go. It's very well written. thank you for writing this story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
God, I love re-reading this lovely story.
This ending is so ... wow! I can't describe my exact state!
LilithL2 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
beautiful story and ending.
congratulations!: )