Reviews for If
EllaNight chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Thank god for that ending! Very well written!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Very, very nice!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Sad situation you have put them in!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Well, there is the angst! Let's get back to happy again, please!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Rats! The dreaded murder board!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
So much for the flu shot! Great chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Very nice.
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
That is a nice scene!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
I don't want her sick! Unless you are going to let Castle get her well!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great start!
dazeedee chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Wow, I just discovered this and read it all in one shot. So good! I will have to read your other stories. Even if very full of angst, I loved it! I loved feeling their emotions. Really enjoyed this. :)
non chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
By the end of this chapter I'd forgotten it had 8 more. I so wished it didn't end! So so true to the characters! Loving every line.
fbobs chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
I confess third person limited is growing on me. Donald Hamilton used it a lot and I liked his books too. Especially "The Mona Intercept". This was a really fun story to read. I will doubtless read more of your stories. I might have to experiment with 3rd person limited and see if I can make it work.

I'll probably never think of the one liners like you do though.

Thanks.
fbobs chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
When I read, "She regrets it a little when he starts puking three days later," I busted out laughing. Great line! Loved it. The tone of your writing is great.

Mathiilde3 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
For whatever reason I did not read the final three chapters when you first posted them, but I found them as I was cleaning up my inbox and I just wanted to say that they were absolutely wonderful! The whole story has been great, and such a different approach compared to so many other stories, and I just, both back when you first wrote it and as I read the finals parts today, I just really enjoyed it. It has been such a sweet story and this final chapter was marvellous. I really, really liked it. Great work!

Mathilde