Reviews for Five Times
Hughesish chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Holy shit that made me cry, I'll just sit here consumed by my feels for the rest of the evening.
YukiAme chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Good one. Some insight into the effect the friendship with Sherlock had on John: both good and bad. I especially like Sherlock's offers of tea in lieu of an apology, a chick-flick moment or whatever - that's so like him... A trait of not prying I prefer in people :)

Thanks for sharing
Alice The Walker chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Rather good in my opinion, one point of contention though. In afghanistan, it's far more likely that he'd have been hearing people speaking in Pashtu. Sounds very similar to Arabic though. I study the middle east, and I'm just curious if you meant Arabic or just didn't know that pashtu is more common. Not to be offensive or anything, really am just curious.

Did particularly like the way you portrayed Sherlock though, in the sense that he was very clinical in his attempt to "cheer" John up, using the term cheer somewhat loosely. _
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
i adore this.

just saying. C:
EscapeToMyMindPalace chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Oh my god this was so amazing. Is it bad that I cried? ;D haha, well I love it, regardless of my tears! :)
Heidinanookie chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I really loved this! The only thing that could make it more perfect was a little bit of romance.

heidi
oreo-and-proud chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Perfect.
Loopylou chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Awesome. Fantastic. Perfect. Love this!
CallMeSunshine chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
This has been a great read! I think the way you executed John and Sherlock meeting again was good. Sometimes people accidentally make it unrealistic, but this is closer to how I'd imaginde it would go. :)
thedeejayy chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Lovely ending :)
Cutietrp chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This was beautifully heartbreaking. Lol, I can't believe you tried to make Sherlock's 'death' not angsty and sad. It's not possible! You've written this whole thing beautifully and I can't wait/am dreading the next chapter (I don't want it to be over!)
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This is very good :) Please update!
CallMeSunshine chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
This chapter was really good! I think you gave John's inner dialogue and reactions at St. Bart's a realistic approach!
Intrepid Inkweaver chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
I can see why you almost made yourself sick writing this because I nearly cried. Sherlock's voice waking him up...my heart broke, I think.
Mae Snapdragon chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Why? How?

How and why is your writing so genius? This story is simple, understated, perfect, and beautiful. Your characterisation is spot on, and I think that this story literally couldn't be any better than it is.