Reviews for The Most Important Question of Our Time
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
*chuckle* i'm actually surprised that finland would go with rarity. he'd seem more like applejack guy.
my personal vote goes for fluttershy. she's just too nice :P
Normalaatsra chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Pretty much what happens when one gets bored! Worth the night, I'd say. Great story, really funny.
Aero Dream chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I been havin' this urge to go and see My little Pony... but I'm one of those girls who genuinely feels nauseated at the view off pink colored fucking ponies -it's like my trauma with clowns, ridiculous but I can't help it... although Clowns are fucking scary, and pink ponies are just disgusting- But the morbid curiosity just keeps growing with every random 'Little ponny is surprisingly cool' review. (I was lurking in a forum - freaking Gantz and little pony were hottest topics. WTH pretty much.)

But I'm ranting. Thanks for a cool SatW Fanfic! This series needs more love!

Also I laughed at Finald discussing about ponies. That's more Iceland territory LOL
Archenic chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ohmigoshflosh this is soooo...

I love how their favorite ponies are similar to the characters themselves.

Well...except for Finland.

So um...

RAINBOW DASH FTW!

That's all I have to say.
MekkaBabble chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh *you*. The usual compliments would normally apply, except tickled me into watching My Little Pony. You know this already.

Really though, this review is to point out the following: did you notice, once again, we agreed independent of the other that America has no idea how to type?