Reviews for The Call of the Hunt
AreYouReady chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Oh my darling you are a brilliant one. I hope this updates soon!
Darkfire359 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Once more, it baffles me to see such a beautifully written fic with so few reviews. If I had to guess why, I'd say it's because you didn't include romance as a genre, and thus people don't think there will be all the wonderul Johnlock going on. I really do hope you continue this.
RedRibbonsGirl chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Oh, I live this! Please, please, PLEASE update this wonderful story!
Anon chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I have to say, this is one of the very few stories that have driven me to write a review. This story is so deliciously dark and twisted, yet somehow manages to stay remarkably in character. The fact that you draw on how John was broken by the war and Sherlock's constant need to fight boredom to explain their turn towards murder is really well done.

John's jealousy towards Irene is interesting to watch, and the interaction between the two is something I've come to look forward to in this story. While I can't help but root for John and Sherlock, I feel so bad for Lestrade. He's been put in a very difficult position, and I'm really interested to see how his role plays out. Lestrade is one of my favorite characters in the series, and I really like how he's been portrayed so far. Keep up the great work!
AP chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I THINK I LOVE YOU. I just discovered this universe/story a few weeks ago, and I might have screamed when I found out you'd updated with a chapter 3. I adore everything about this - you're managing to keep everything canon compliant, but with added hints and details and extras and other angles, not to mention the whole deliciously dark serial killer thing you've got going on. (Having John contemplating killing Kate just because he was jealous about Irene? Amazing.) Your dialogue is spot-on, the characterization is magnificent, and the sense of humor that pervades everything is wonderfully twisted. Please, please, please keep writing this story, I'm hoooked. HOW IS LESTRADE GOING TO REACT?
Ankan chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I love thos series and your take on the boys :)
User 304523 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i was so excited to see that there was a sequel to your first story. this is perfection - dark, twisted, hate-myself-for-loving-this-AU perfection. (although i was sad to see sebastian dispatched so quickly!) This is sick and i love it.
Synthetic Memories chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love it- so interesting to see that everyone's takeing sides, so to speak. I can't wait to see what happens with Addler thrown into the mix.
Ambikai chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Thank God you returned with this - I loved the first and so thank you very much for continuing the AU. Can't wait to see how this changes up the episodes and all. :)
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 1/16/2012