Reviews for Just One
NinjaWolf4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was wonderful. I really loved this!
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
B-beautiful... T.T
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ah, little Impmon! Who'd have expected that he'd turn out to be such a complex character with so many aspects to him?

In any case, you did a good job at capturing all of those, some nice observations here, some of your comparision/language uses in this were rather artistic. The parts where he first becomes Beelzemon and the part at the very end were particularly poetic.
Runoti chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A review that is a little late, but hey, better late than never. XD

The fact that you were able to capture so much of Impmon's character within 50 sentences is astounding to me, and I applaud you for that. Each one was very unique and fitting, and I thought you portrayed his perspective in a very good manner.
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ah, hey, just so ya know, this is Wolfgirl44 from youtube. When I signed up here, that username was taken, so I got stuck with this one.

Someone sent me this way, 'cause they said I might like to read this story.

And I did like reading it! It's fun to know I helped spark someone's creativity. And it's quite good, I think you captured Impmon very well. I don't read Digimon fics very much, but I did like this one a lot.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is very well-done and extremely thought-provoking. I believe that you did a absolutely perfect job with this.
Geekgirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is a wonderful piece that capture's the character perfectly. Terrific work.