Reviews for Matoro's Second Chance
Karl the Fox 2 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Okay I have a lot of questions.
1. Who or what is that voice?
2. Why did you make this story?
3. Do you even like bionicle?
I really liked your story. PM me the answers
Autobot Phoenix chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
I LIKE! XD It was good :D
Watcher in the dark chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Hmmm... New villians, explosions , and kongu gets a GF. maybe some BIGGER explosions, action and adventure and what-not. And a new villian, did I mention that. and explosions, did I mention that?
Toa of Starlight chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Oh good. I really enjoyed reading your original story, and look forwards to the sequel.
I think that seeing Mimic's and Tirea's kids would be really sweet. Maybe you should have Matoro stand as godfather.
Just a suggestion.
Belgarion1999 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I've read a longer story took me a week dot finish

(not on this site) PM me if you want to know where
Belgarion1999 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Creepy and short

Not bad but not great the Fav rating is somewhere in the middle

:) :) ;). [;-{)]
Watcher in the dark chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
YESYESYESYESYESYES!
Nalhi chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
YES! Please do this! I loved this story, and will faithfully read any other stories.
SkyStorm498 chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
BEST STORY EVER! I 3 Matoro!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
This...is one of the best stories I have ever read on Fanfiction, and believe me, I've read a lot of good ones. This story impacted me more than most stories on this site. I was wooping with joy when Matoro came back to life. So, thank you, for making one of the best Bionicle stories ever written.
Shatter Dave chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
Wait, it doesn't have a complete status sooo its not over... right? Please say correct
LokaCola chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
I gotta say that I really enyoyed reading the whole story. Some things did felt a bit short, but overall it was great. And in my opinion, quality is better than quantity. :)

But just one thing, Isn't it called epilogue when it's after the main story?
LokaCola chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
This was a great chapter, but I think that the final battle could have been a bit longer. But anyways, great chapter and good work! :)
Mazula chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
Congrats on the finish!
Shatter Dave chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
You tricked me! lol I hope you update (a real one) soon.