Reviews for Zeppo Effect : Fight for the Lost
Penny is wise chapter 82 . 5/4
Awesome story so far.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 82 . 4/28
YAY! glad to see there is life here still. so Overlord is now done, curious to see where and what happens next.
and you get to mention Andromeda.
well do what you do and keep up the great work
Superstar Kid chapter 82 . 4/27
It's been a long time since you updated, and of course you end the Overlord mission with this chapter. I like the parts you added on, Willow getting injured, Shepard's reaction to David and how it affected her. Of course Timmy's putting his claws in both Simone and Gavin. I also like that the aftermath is affecting other things. like what Tali sent might be indirectly responsible to what happened later, that Overlord was all planned by TIM. I also like the shout out to ME:A If I'm right I know who the new slayer is (it's pretty much a given if you played or watched the game) I wonder are you going to write that story? I would love to see how a Slayer would affect the mission in Andromeda. Great chapter keep it up
Quathis chapter 82 . 4/27
Rough time for them, though EDI seems to have the most scars on her, with whatever effects the two hacks had on her. With her shackles still in place, Cerberus would still be able to mess with her. I would worry regarding just what changes they had made. I also don't take TIM's words that Xander advocated human experimentation and Frankenstein-ing when he thought up the "current form of Cerberus." It's not like TIM has been known to lie in a myriad of fashions before.

Also liked the shout out about the new game. A Slayer on that mission would certainly make things a lot more interesting. Especially without a Watcher or other instruction.

Until next time.
0megaprime chapter 82 . 4/27
Wow, the Overlord DLC just went crazier and freakier than the cannon version.

But it has caused Tali to begin trusting Legion more... but it might have caused her father's death, another depressing time in ME2.

And I see that TIMMY got his claws into the Demented Ghost of Slayers Past and is feeding her lies. Or is it the/a truth? A half-truth?

I see that Shepard had a dream about the future in ME:A. LOL

Hmmm, did Xander have a hand in that hairbrained scheme?

Can't wait to see what other events go crazy in this story.

Keep up the interesting work.
0megaprime chapter 80 . 3/22
As I reread this story again I kinda had a thought when I saw a commercial for the Mass Effect Andromeda game.

Would Xander have thought of a crazy/wild scheme like this just in case they all failed?

Does it sound like something Xander would do?

Keep up the interesting work.
Barona chapter 80 . 10/18/2016
Thanks for an awesome story! Love the banter you have between those who have fought together, as well as the general storytelling. I look forward to reading more of this.
Alrissa chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
Yup, canon rehash with numbers filed off. Too bad. Also you have Sheppard saying hey had her locked up for two years. The a few paragraphs later reacting like his is surprising new information.
Alrissa chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Nope, sorry, can't see the point of getting Sheppard alive if you'll just have your protagonists leave her in Cerberus hands and have them pretend there was no other choice. Seriously? Cerberus? Over, say calling in a favor? People owe xander favors. Or, hey, let's say Xander doesn't have resources or a bolt hole or two. He never learned about compound interest. . Wrex has a dangerous little bolt hole on Tuchanka, heck alliance would have worked. A somewhat unlikely option: Benezia is out there too, sane, supposedly. I'm sure Rachni would welcome a few guests. The Tali should have some pull with the flotilla. Just cramming whatever tiny ship they got with supplies and fucking off at ftl for a week or six to an inhabited system would work. But no, Cerberus is the safest, best option for keeping Sheppard safe.
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
One of these days I gotta find out what is up with all these Buffy crossovers with Xander in them.
Quathis chapter 80 . 7/22/2016
Well, it looks the ladies are doing fine, though Lannigan seems to be missing his self preservation instinct. I do wonder just how much twisted metal Shepard will go through to complete this mission. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 79 . 7/22/2016
These three are going to have such fun in the Geth ship. Creepy atmosphere, possible souls of the dead, and three women who are all Alpha mentality these days in one way or another. I wonder who'll throw the first shot...

Until next time, which will be pretty quick with the next chapter there.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 79 . 7/22/2016
I think I know why this arc is taking forever. Since you basically broke up the ground teams in to so many groups you alowed it to be stretched out. Hopefully you won't engage in this breakdown of teams in future.
Rakaan chapter 33 . 7/10/2016
Can't help but think (Living) Simone is an idiot to not only be listening to the voice in her head, but to the phantom of her known bat-shit crazy ancestor who's ideas actually sound stupid.
Eep chapter 78 . 7/2/2016
Both your storytelling abilities and your technical abilities continue to deteriorate at an alarming rate. Have you considered checking with a doctor about a small stroke? Seriously. It's starting to get worrisome.