Reviews for Zeppo Effect : Fight for the Lost
Barona chapter 80 . 10/18/2016
Thanks for an awesome story! Love the banter you have between those who have fought together, as well as the general storytelling. I look forward to reading more of this.
Alrissa chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
Yup, canon rehash with numbers filed off. Too bad. Also you have Sheppard saying hey had her locked up for two years. The a few paragraphs later reacting like his is surprising new information.
Alrissa chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Nope, sorry, can't see the point of getting Sheppard alive if you'll just have your protagonists leave her in Cerberus hands and have them pretend there was no other choice. Seriously? Cerberus? Over, say calling in a favor? People owe xander favors. Or, hey, let's say Xander doesn't have resources or a bolt hole or two. He never learned about compound interest. . Wrex has a dangerous little bolt hole on Tuchanka, heck alliance would have worked. A somewhat unlikely option: Benezia is out there too, sane, supposedly. I'm sure Rachni would welcome a few guests. The Tali should have some pull with the flotilla. Just cramming whatever tiny ship they got with supplies and fucking off at ftl for a week or six to an inhabited system would work. But no, Cerberus is the safest, best option for keeping Sheppard safe.
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
One of these days I gotta find out what is up with all these Buffy crossovers with Xander in them.
Quathis chapter 80 . 7/22/2016
Well, it looks the ladies are doing fine, though Lannigan seems to be missing his self preservation instinct. I do wonder just how much twisted metal Shepard will go through to complete this mission. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 79 . 7/22/2016
These three are going to have such fun in the Geth ship. Creepy atmosphere, possible souls of the dead, and three women who are all Alpha mentality these days in one way or another. I wonder who'll throw the first shot...

Until next time, which will be pretty quick with the next chapter there.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 79 . 7/22/2016
I think I know why this arc is taking forever. Since you basically broke up the ground teams in to so many groups you alowed it to be stretched out. Hopefully you won't engage in this breakdown of teams in future.
Rakaan chapter 33 . 7/10/2016
Can't help but think (Living) Simone is an idiot to not only be listening to the voice in her head, but to the phantom of her known bat-shit crazy ancestor who's ideas actually sound stupid.
Eep chapter 78 . 7/2/2016
Both your storytelling abilities and your technical abilities continue to deteriorate at an alarming rate. Have you considered checking with a doctor about a small stroke? Seriously. It's starting to get worrisome.
Quathis chapter 78 . 7/1/2016
When Grunt needs to give you motivational speeches, you know who are in a bad place in life. Poor Grunt, having to deal that family drama. Only solace is that he can focus on fighting more than them. Until next time.
TTrunks chapter 78 . 7/1/2016
I owe you a bit of an apology. The last few chapters of this fic, I was wondering if it was going down hill. I admit this specific mission doesn't give you alot to work with until the end, but I was still sort of wondering.

Then this chapter happened, and it was awesome. I love the idea of the two Asari complaining and sniping at eachother, while poor Grunt is forced to deal with it. It was hilarious to read. I still have issues seeing Morinth as some sort of evil killer, given her genetic quality, and how the other Asari like her are treated, but the chapter was still amusing.
Matthew Gemm chapter 77 . 5/3/2016
Please update again soon. Pleeeeese.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 77 . 4/30/2016
glad to see this. keep up the good work
Quathis chapter 77 . 4/30/2016
Loved the humor and dynamic of Jacob's dislike for Thane's profession, Kasumi's enjoyment of Jacob's muscles, and Thane just chilling and killing. Their little gang up on Archer was fantastic as well. Until next time.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 76 . 4/17/2016
glad to see this and hear you are doing better.
love the Xander/Tali/Legion interaction.