Reviews for Zeppo Effect : Fight for the Lost
shugokage chapter 68 . 2/18
A truly interesting story good job!
Raethor chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
The Master?
Maximus Prime chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
I have lost count how many times I have read this fic, along with the first fic in the 'Zeppo-Effect' 'Verse. It is my favorite fic 'verse going. That amorphous blob that Aria saw, it was an Old One wasn't it? Possibly Illyria in her primordial form?
Netchka3 chapter 34 . 10/8/2014
Morinth is quite the cannibal? could we say.
Netchka3 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Hope it worked.
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Some oxygen depravation will scramble the brain for a while. If you survive.
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
He brought Buffy back before, he can do it again. ;)
Peanut Gallery chapter 68 . 8/21/2014
Great story, you have it all a great story line,well told,character's true to their series,well done violence and sex without the peg d into slot a thank God.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut gallery
Flower248 chapter 68 . 7/16/2014
Yay! An update! Thanks for writing. This was the first mass effect fanfiction I read, I'm glad it's not abandoned. I'm curious if big Jack and little Jack will be put back together.
Quathis chapter 68 . 7/16/2014
Intense chapter, liked how you worked in the confrontation conversation from the Normandy into this chapter. Rack will be different for the Normandy's crew, barring Xander and Willow. Aresh's obsession with Jack will also add a new wrinkle into this. Until next time.
Taeniaea chapter 68 . 7/16/2014
cool story
Quathis chapter 67 . 2/24/2014
And the usual weirdness of the Scoobies goes big. And they're in the middle of it. Intense scene with Samara, very nicely done on looking at what her deep, dark fears would be. Nice mix of humor and horror. Not to mention Justicar badassery. Until next time.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 67 . 2/24/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
necro-wulf chapter 67 . 2/24/2014
"...And then it got loose and killed all their guys."

The end of every Cerberus project, ever. Safety protocols exist for reasons' people!
Flower248 chapter 67 . 2/24/2014
Yay! You're back, and not only are you back but you're updating regularly! I really enjoy this story and am glad you didn't drop off the face of the earth. Thanks for writing.