Reviews for The Boy Next Door
WAIT IS DUDLY THE MUTANT I KINDA WANT DUDLY TO BE THE MUTANT. Or, you know, it’s Harry and I’m totally wrong
ksiretsa chapter 19 . 12/4
You know you’ve been on AO3 too long if your thumb immediately goes for a kudos button that isn’t there XD Regardless, kudos to you for an awesome story that I’ve just reread for like, the third time. Always great 3
PwnerofHeroes chapter 19 . 7/18
good story, it's about their relationship but not as some form of teenage fantasy like 99% of slash
azzzeeeehA chapter 19 . 7/16
This is brilliant and I am extremely glad that I finally decided to click on it. I've seen it on passing a couple times but, your summary really doesn't do this story justice. Love everything. I don't know. Pyro and Harrys character development is amazing. The complications. Ron and Hermiones reaction. The X-Men. Bobby. Just everything. I just think everything fits so well together. The whole way through I just kept wanting to read more. That doesn't happen with a lot of stories, so I hope you realize that if all your work is written like this than your a fantastic writer. Thanks for bring this wonderful world to life. ;)
Mashrose chapter 19 . 7/15
Best story ever! Please male a sequel!
ScrewballBRaine chapter 4 . 6/7
You do know age of consent in Britain is 16 right? But thats the only part of the story I'm struggling with :)
Larkscope chapter 19 . 5/6
Even though you struggled with this story I really liked it. You're good at writing complex characters. And while I would have loved a third part of the story that saw John and Harry in the wizarding world, I'm very satisfied with what you did write. I hope one day you get inspired to come back to this pairing because you do it so well. Good job and best of luck with your future endeavors.
Fick Chick chapter 19 . 1/22
a bit angsty at times but otherwise good
Tilue Akane chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
This... Was...AWESOMELY AMAZING!
PLEASE tell me there's a sequel!
Tilue Akane chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
Ok, NOW is the time to tell John the truth Harry!
Tilue Akane chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
God, it's killing ME! Just TELL HIM!
Tilue Akane chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I don't think he knew he was a bit of john because he didn't light the guard up but the office, which gave the guard a chance to get out of there and live.
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Great first chapter!
Estriella chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
I love this story. In first chapter I was think "What is this? Pyro and Harry together? No way". But I still read and I fall in love with this story. I can't really write in english, so sorry for short comment. I just wanna say you that I am fan your work.
Tenchi Knight chapter 19 . 10/18/2016
I can totally understand getting burned out on a fandom, and can completely appreciate it. But what I appreciate more, is the fact that you took the time to finish off this story. You may not feel that this ending chapter was up to the standard, however I must Lodge a disagreement to this. I feel that the way you wrote it, and the way everything fell together, felt correct. I feel that were the mutants to come across the wizard, not knowing exactly what he was capable of, to be rather easily defeated. All told, this is a very good ending chapter, and ended on a very good note. Thank you for taking the time to write this, and best of luck on your next fandom.