Reviews for The Boy Next Door
Lumcer chapter 19 . 5/3
Awsome! I loved the dynamics! And the fact Harry wasn't who they had been looking for. Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer
Avior Schedar chapter 19 . 3/21
This pairing was smashing was an interesting story.
MaiKanon chapter 19 . 3/16
Really grand story! It's the first x-men Harry Potter crossover I have read, and hope I'll find another one that's this great ;D I liked the ending, I know how it feels to have a complete writing block and I'm just really glad that you wrote an ending :) and a good ending too! I'm sure you could've done even better when really trying, but I really liked the ending still! :)
I hope you still have fun writing (even with other fandoms) ;)
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ano chapter 4 . 2/23
Age of consent is 16 in the UK. 15 in Denmark and in some European countryfestival even 14 and 13.
uwishuwerecool chapter 19 . 1/25
is there more?
PotterB2utyElf chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Surprisingly Very Good
Spirix chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
I really enjoyed this even though I expected not too after Mark was discovered. I am glad I stuck with it.

Rix
kingsholto chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Ok, the end sucked. But, its still a good story.
jpze101 chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Gahhhh with ending I feel a sequel is required.
Sky chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
This is probably one of the best fanfiction I've read so far. It was simple yet extremely entertaining.
Evi15 chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
FAN-Tast-IC
Dearest Destiny chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
I feel like Harry's one of the cursed characters who never gets a chance for a storybook ending. He always has something to do, another world to save. It's engrained in him.
So I really liked your ending, because he's still carrying on with his hero complex and everything, and while it is kind of a happy ending, it's not an end.
I'm rambling, sorry. Great story, btw.
Lana Riddle chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
love it! it's a really good history, you have made me fall in love with this pairing.
DemeRain chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
Thanks for another awesome harry/pyro story!